Advertisement

Author Topic: Glad to see this guard fired, what a waste of space based on the incident  (Read 1542 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...Reminds me of idiotic people I talked to about helping out others in emergency need. They would rather stand by and watch someone burn to death in a car or watch a toddler cross a busy street instead of trying to help but when asked if those were their love ones, would they want others step in to help and nothing but cricket sounds... :idiot2::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57rznws9jAg

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Don’t think I am brave enough to pull someone from a burning car or outrunning cars at a busy street but more respect to those that can. As for the incident above, I’m glad the security guard was fired.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
people blaming the security guard...i blame the cop for eating too much donuts that he couldn't put the perp into handcuffs, even with the help of a civilian.  she got fired for doing her job.  where are his backups? still eating donuts and taking a break on tax payers money?  a security guard's job is to merely watch and report, most don't have the training to restrain a person, they can only make citizens arrest, nor do they have legal obligation.   any harm she caused in the event of assisting the officer, she is liable for civil suit and would have gotten fired, regardless. 

the worst security guards are oakland security guards, they get paid to wear a uniform and watch people, can't do sh!t even if it happens in front of them.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
LMAO

apparently you don't know about security guard
these people get pay bare minimal
some of them don't even carry guns
or chase down bad guys

they just call the cops when they see bad things
and let the cops deal with it

they are not law officer

AHAHAH

SURE FIRE HIM FOR THAT $11/HOUR JOBS
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I AIN'T GOING RISK MY LIFE

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
people blaming the security guard...i blame the cop for eating too much donuts that he couldn't put the perp into handcuffs, even with the help of a civilian.  she got fired for doing her job.  where are his backups? still eating donuts and taking a break on tax payers money?  a security guard's job is to merely watch and report, most don't have the training to restrain a person, they can only make citizens arrest, nor do they have legal obligation.   any harm she caused in the event of assisting the officer, she is liable for civil suit and would have gotten fired, regardless. 

the worst security guards are oakland security guards, they get paid to wear a uniform and watch people, can't do sh!t even if it happens in front of them.

LMAO

apparently you don't know about security guard
these people get pay bare minimal
some of them don't even carry guns
or chase down bad guys

they just call the cops when they see bad things
and let the cops deal with it

they are not law officer

AHAHAH

SURE FIRE HIM FOR THAT $11/HOUR JOBS
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I AIN'T GOING RISK MY LIFE

Not surprised to see these responses from the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique....I mean one proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped and the other has no shame stealing from the poor's public resources. So much ignorance but that means more entertainment for me..

One even put the other one down by calling him a hypocrite because he claimed to be an atheist but still pray to an "innate object" (dinosaur at a museum)...LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
W/ so many cases of police brutality on minority/blacks, it was a natural response for her.  See the guy the police is holding down is a minority.  She's more concern about him than the police. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Perhaps she was fired on grounds of wearing that rental cop uniform while being off duty. 

But I get it.  Like no atheist in fox holes, women rental cops too afraid to chip a nail, her weave fake hair taken off or her big boobies getting molest through all them physical. 

The right call is to help and assist an officer.  If anything, you get protection from the officer and they have connections to lawyers and judges whom have bigger connection to the mayor and governor so more likely, if you get fired for going out of your ways to help and protect, the security company you work for will lose business through these plea cries by the public and through back door lobbyist to take any body down.  Lose a job n another security company or the PD department will train you to do light officer duty. 

Good people got your back. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
In many states, civilians (that includes off duty security guards too) are required by law to assist law enforcer personnel when needed.

Here's exert that specifically focus on security guards:

In the event of a burglary or theft, the officer should remain calm, observe events, remember events, and report to law enforcement. In most emergency situations, the role of the security officer during and after the incident is to observe and report and to assist emergency personnel as needed.

In a nutshell, that security guard is required to assist that officer which is why she's fired..

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
LMAO

learn to tell the differences from security guard and COPS

hmong security guard at the tournament
a lot of them don't even carry a gun
they just radio the cops

hahaha

these are probably some of the lowest paid folks out there
INSTEAD OF FIRING THE DUDE
THEY SHOULD GIVE HIM A MEDAL OF HONOR FOR DOING HIS JOB
RADIOING IN THE COPS

O0 O0 O0 O0

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Go work for Facebook or Tesla security.

$26 an hour guranteed

All depends on which client you take on.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
LMAO

learn to tell the differences from security guard and COPS

hmong security guard at the tournament
a lot of them don't even carry a gun
they just radio the cops

hahaha

these are probably some of the lowest paid folks out there
INSTEAD OF FIRING THE DUDE
THEY SHOULD GIVE HIM A MEDAL OF HONOR FOR DOING HIS JOB
RADIOING IN THE COPS

O0 O0 O0 O0

Again, not surprised with that response from a member of the narrow minded ignorant clique...I mean dude doesn't get out much..Just hangs out in his "mommy's basement" and play "COD" all day while leeching off his mom...

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Racists.  Two white people beating up a member of her race. Not helping and record it for civil law suit.  :2funny:

Seriously though, I guess she can get fired for not fully fulfilling her duties as a security guard. The security companies policies varies from place to place so can't really say much.

people blaming the security guard...i blame the cop for eating too much donuts that he couldn't put the perp into handcuffs, even with the help of a civilian.  she got fired for doing her job.  where are his backups? still eating donuts and taking a break on tax payers money?  yea, they are probably just eating doughnuts because the security guard  is only just half of it. She's was only watchinga security guard's job is to merely watch and report, most don't have the training to restrain a person, they can only make citizens arrest, nor do they have legal obligation.   any harm she caused in the event of assisting the officer, she is liable for civil suit and would have gotten fired, regardless. 

Advertisements