Advertisement

Author Topic: Is tso dab a real thing? Can someone really get killed if someone tso dab on him  (Read 3551 times)

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Anyone know anything on this topic, heard of it or seen it?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Translate and I can share what I know

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Anyone know anything on this topic, heard of it or seen it?

No
There no such thing as monster, demon, or ghost.

Sometimes people are sooo brainwashed
Into thinking it’s real
That they think it is real

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
If you go to church
There lots of singing
Lots of energy and excitement
Almost making Jesus real
People raising their hands

But to a nonbeliever
It has no effect on me

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Nyuj ciab is a very common method of such thing.

That's a bee wax-pottered bull the size of a finger or thumb.

Back in Laos, the elders praised the Yao and the  Khmu and some times the Laotian voodoo practitioners for such voodoo powers.

The practice often took place between rivals who have angered one another. For example, if you have wronged me in our business dealings or if I was just jealous of your successes, I would pay a voodoo practitioner to set a curse on you. This would mean he (mostly a man) would go into his dark altar and send a wax bull to penetrate your guts and tear them apart.

The wax bull was invisible or at least not easily seen by the naked eyes. One had to have similar powers to see or feel it coming. Often the victim wouldn't know of it until after penetration. The unnatural pain will give the victim notice of it.

People have died from it.

But others have found protections and cures. There are stronger positive powers over such voodoos. Or sometimes one voodoo master could just remove another's.

My maternal grandfather was often a victim of such voodoos. He had his protective powers on a plate of wax down under his bed. Sometimes when the wax bull was coming, the plate would shake because it would be in a goring match with the bull. A few bulls had fallen onto the plate and captured, but my grandfather was never able to tell where they were coming from.

Africans are pretty good at this, too. Here's a  real example how an angry husband paid a voodoo practitioner to stick a cheating wife and her adulteror.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWGHQJPQJUA

Scary. I don't mess with such thing.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 03:58:06 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Translate and I can share what I know

Vodoo or Black Magic to kill someone, is it real?

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
I don't think its true if a person just do Vodoo or Black Magic to kill someone who is innocent.  However if you F somebody up to the point that they have cried their heart out, died of heart ache, feel so much pain and suffering, etc.   and they curse you up and down to heaven and hell.  I believe karma is coming for you one way or another.  If not for you, your kids will feel the generation curse to pay the debt in some form or another.  So yeah, living righteously is always a good thing IMO.   

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There's a girl in St. Paul who has two dragons that can take her to other people's bodies and places  at will.

Okay, I only heard of that from someone else. :2funny: :2funny:

I don't think its true if a person just do Vodoo or Black Magic to kill someone who is innocent.  However if you F somebody up to the point that they have cried their heart out, died of heart ache, feel so much pain and suffering, etc.   and they curse you up and down to heaven and hell.  I believe karma is coming for you one way or another.  If not for you, your kids will feel the generation curse to pay the debt in some form or another.  So yeah, living righteously is always a good thing IMO.   

"...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Vodoo or Black Magic to kill someone, is it real?

It is only real if it becomes a legend so did it?  Now to get to the legend level, it has to become a repeated case or mass hysteria case. 

But I know one thing for sure.  Was just a kid at the time.  Lots of Narleans Haiti voodoo In Narleans.  I don't believe in such a thing because although I'm young, I don't have that kind of imagination plus I always thought I was protected by divine.  A black tinted car chased after me n my friends.  We all ran fast and we ran into our local small church to hide out.  Then all of a sudden an elder guy walks into the church.  We recognized him as the church grounds men.  We asked him if he saw the black car.  He said he saw us ran hysterical but don't know why. 

To me, the church is our safe sanctuary.  If this guy wants to sell us a story, he could of said that we bad kids need to pray to God to ward ourselves from the evil spirit but he did not.  He was also the guy that told us another story as he was an opener to the church so before sunrise, he would open them doors but on that particular day, he said he was on the outside looking into the church through the window and he saw the devil.  Hollywood has it with horns but this figure does not have horns.  It wore black like a priest but his head seems to be on fire.  The fire part which is hell is more practical as it is often associated with the fire pits of hell. 

So as the story goes, this figure was dancing on top of the altar and was pissing on the cross of Jesus as all Catholic churches have them. 

He thought it was an intruder so he called the police.  In my town of Viet refugee, the cops lead time is one hour.  By then, it was morning time and the police confirm that no damages were found.

Real or no, I still don't know.  All I know is the world is a trip and we haven't discover everything yet.  Truth is still out there. 

Like in the news, y'all can Google it.  I read it on CNN recently.  Some physics guy created a contraption that created the very first black hole.  Now the real one up in space eats everything like stars and matters n sound n light ect.  This one, he uses mirrors to neutralizes Atoms just to shoot a laser beam through it.  He then was able to capture a black hole that eats sounds.  If this thing eats light energy, we all be dead.  Cool stuff but hard to believe but with time, it shall be reveal so don't say never.  Just say that it could happen but maybe not in my lifetime. 

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
The reason I don't believe Vodoo or Black Magic is real especially to kill someone who is innocent is......then the killer would just hired the Witch or Caster to kill the Prezodent and who ever they want like movie stars and etc.  There would be no trace of physical evidences so no-one would be arrested.  I mean can you imagine if it was real, lots and lots of important people would just die suddenly lol.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Lmao

There no such thing as voodoo and black magic
Try your magic and curse on me

It ain’t going work

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Beliefs are just that
Beliefs

Just like santa

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Lmao

It ain’t going work

I think it already working.  Didn't you just lost a job?  Unemployed, brought to you by the voodoo disbelief.  Better believe it.   :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Uh-oh...did one of your nkauj mos ab from Laos put a hex on you?

What you need to do is tsaws ib tug txiv neeb to find out what kind of hex it is and by whom.

OR

Find someone who really knows how to khaws khoob (cast spells) to block the hex.   

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You will believe.

Lmao

It ain’t going work

"...

Advertisements