Advertisement

Author Topic: Does anybody know some Latino plumbers in St. Paul? Need services from them.  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
My pipe's leaking water.

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
no, but I'm sure it's a easy fix.  you gotta get down and get your hands dirty a little bit.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Not sure how to work those things. That's why I'm looking for help.

There  are lots of plumbers out there. But Latinos do great work for lower fees. I like that more.

"...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Don't do it.  It might be an ice raid and you are creating jobs for them illegals so that means you are harboring a fugitive. 

Or not

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
I thought duct tape fixes everything lol

Try looking in Craigslist.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
I was up there this past weekend.  If I would’ve known, I would gladly help you out.  Just gonna cost you a bowl of pho.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There are legal Latinos.

Don't do it.  It might be an ice raid and you are creating jobs for them illegals so that means you are harboring a fugitive. 

Or not

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
They have glue, too. But I want a whole new pipe installed.
I thought duct tape fixes everything lol

Try looking in Craigslist.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I appreciate the thought, bro. Thanks.

I was up there this past weekend.  If I would’ve known, I would gladly help you out.  Just gonna cost you a bowl of pho.

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
There are good Hmong plumbers in large Hmong communities. You should try and get connected. I know PHers will only accuse me of bragging but I'm pretty lucky. Both clans of my husband and myself have professionals and/or married professionals in almost every necessary fields: family practice, dentistry, law, education, pharmacy, IT, engineering, real estate, finance, general contract, mechanic, chemist, nutritionist, nursing, restauranteur, fashion designers, buyers, accounting, agriculture, etc. you name it. Yes, we even have plumbers and electricians! There is always someone who knows something.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We have Hmong plumbers?

I know there are a lot of Hmong who fix  their own houses. But I didn't know we had people who do plumbing for a living.

There are good Hmong plumbers in large Hmong communities. You should try and get connected. I know PHers will only accuse me of bragging but I'm pretty lucky. Both clans of my husband and myself have professionals and/or married professionals in almost every necessary fields: family practice, dentistry, law, education, pharmacy, IT, engineering, real estate, finance, general contract, mechanic, chemist, nutritionist, nursing, restauranteur, fashion designers, buyers, accounting, agriculture, etc. you name it. Yes, we even have plumbers and electricians! There is always someone who knows something.

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
We have Hmong plumbers?

I know there are a lot of Hmong who fix  their own houses. But I didn't know we had people who do plumbing for a living.

We do!

There are many Hmong in various industries, like I said. Just because they aren't marketing themselves in the Hmong community does not mean that they don't exist.

It seems that the bigger the Hmong community a person comes from, they seem to be more ignorant of Hmong accomplishment s because they only look to their Hmong community for successful individuals.

They're ignorant to the fact that there are Hmong designers who work for big named advertising firms, Hmong who head the company of famous wedding planners, photographers for well-known magazines, animators for PBS children's cartoon, Disney animators, engineers at big corporations, Hmong pastors who head American churches, development training for household corporations, corporate communication managers, etc. 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I feel attacked.

We do!

There are many Hmong in various industries, like I said. Just because they aren't marketing themselves in the Hmong community does not mean that they don't exist.

It seems that the bigger the Hmong community a person comes from, they seem to be more ignorant of Hmong accomplishment s because they only look to their Hmong community for successful individuals.

They're ignorant to the fact that there are Hmong designers who work for big named advertising firms, Hmong who head the company of famous wedding planners, photographers for well-known magazines, animators for PBS children's cartoon, Disney animators, engineers at big corporations, Hmong pastors who head American churches, development training for household corporations, corporate communication managers, etc.

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I feel attacked.

If you say so. I'm just pointing out that I come across too many Hmong from large Hmong communities who are shocked by successful Hmong individuals who don't live in their cities - or do but just because they aren't featured in Hmong Times or whatever circulating Hmong news outlet is out there.

The great big Hmong bubble, I call it.

On another note: How can Hmong have a country if the city with the highest concentration of Hmong do not know of any Hmong plumbers?

And folks, that's why the Hmong do not have a country.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm supposed to enjoy your rants. But what if I'm be strategic?

So, do we have Hmong plumbers in St. Paul?

If you say so. I'm just pointing out that I come across too many Hmong from large Hmong communities who are shocked by successful Hmong individuals who don't live in their cities - or do but just because they aren't featured in Hmong Times or whatever circulating Hmong news outlet is out there.

The great big Hmong bubble, I call it.

On another note: How can Hmong have a country if the city with the highest concentration of Hmong do not know of any Hmong plumbers?

And folks, that's why the Hmong do not have a country.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 06:03:39 PM by Reporter »

"...

Advertisements