Advertisement

Author Topic: myEZasset: Digital Home Asset Management app  (Read 5282 times)

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
myEZasset: Digital Home Asset Management app
« on: August 29, 2018, 11:31:27 AM »
This is an app I started 3 years ago, and finally developed by an app developer. It will be available on the app store for a low one-time purchase, ad free app. Please check out my demo video and provide feedback, good or bad.  O0

App for the busy person who wants to stay organized with their home, business or hobby assets/valuables. Introducing myEZasset: Digital Home Asset Management.

EZ access to your home assets on the go. Use it to document and track appliances, toy collections, cars, jewelries, home equipment and more. Set reminders for due maintenance, send maintenance work order to contractor, retrieve asset info on the go, when you need it most, and never forget any of your asset’s info (make, model, parts number) again.

The user account is transferable to the next home owner/user so they can access your home maintenance records. Ideal for realtors to show potential home buyers or to enhance the seller’s home package. Great for renter’s insurance, providing information and receipts of your assets to insurance company. Great for anyone who wants to organize and be reminded of the little-big things at home, but is too busy to track them.

Visit myezasset.com to learn more.

https://youtu.be/0acKVNEdmd4

« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 09:40:54 PM by slude »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: myEZasset: Digital Home Asset Management app
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 11:56:11 AM »
No thanks. Why?  America the lazy do not like to input all them data.  Just watching it I fell asleep. 

Just like rebate forms.  Only the poor play those for $5 and if they poor, how are they going to buy your app?

I have my own app out too.  Helping any business to figure out which is the least costly and effective way to ship their goods at the current market price for these shipping companies.  Whether it is by ground or air or sea, them companies are updating their prices on the fly.  Every company does shipping.  My app is just the middleman who allows any business to save revenues by going the cheapest route.  Cost me nothing like an eBay where the people are the ones that are driving the platform. 

I haven't patent it yet so this first one is on me.  I have many other projects coming. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 12:53:28 PM »
thanks for the feedback.  O0 i understand people are lazy. the market is in real estate, perhaps when a motivated seller wants to sell his house. most purchased property comes with some asset manuals. by providing potential buyers with a house (fax) record, will give buyers peace of mind, eliminating hard copied manuals, and helping realtors answer buyer's questions, when was the roof replaced, how old is the furnace?

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 01:27:14 PM »
Well I have my important docs on the cloud. 

Your apps has to be regulatory approve otherwise, I'll just add some bogus assets in there n burn the house n cash out.  Insurance company say your apps not regulatory approve so what good would a data base holding apps can actually do for me In this situation?

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 01:42:03 PM »
this is like your cloud, but on a mobile organizer.

i'm no insurance expert, but i'm sure there's no such thing as "regulatory approve" renter's insurance anything. when you buy renter's insurance, the insurance company doesn't require you to give them a "regulatory approve" list document of your assets. even if they want to, how/where do you get a paper of your assets 'regulatory approved" for the insurance. as with the app.

most insurance will require you to provide model number or receipt if you expect to be reimburse for the same value.

the app is just an electronic document. no such thing as "regulatory approve" but thanks for the bringing it up.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 01:48:50 PM »
this is like your cloud, but on a mobile organizer.

i'm no insurance expert, but i'm sure there's no such thing as "regulatory approve" renter's insurance anything. when you buy renter's insurance, the insurance company doesn't require you to give them a "regulatory approve" list document of your assets. even if they want to, how/where do you get a paper of your assets 'regulatory approved" for the insurance. as with the app.

most insurance will require you to provide model number or receipt if you expect to be reimburse for the same value.

the app is just an electronic document. no such thing as "regulatory approve" but thanks for the bringing it up.

So if your app can not help me in that aspect then I can't use your app.  No point in logging in assets if such assets can not be use to verify my assets.

Unless you allow another feature like including a picture.  Otherwise, my old azz furnace is brand new since I can input anything I want to that app and dupe the next buyer. 

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 02:11:32 PM »
the app allows pictures, links to manufacturer url for manuals/warranties, set maintenance reminders, send work order with asset info to contractor so they can be prepared when coming to service your asset, or send it to yourself, partner, spouse to remind them to buy parts while they are at the store.

if you have an old furnace, but you input a new furnace. your home still has to go thru home inspection. it's not an app to prove the existing of an asset. it is to help you manage/maintain your assets.

you could create spreadsheets, store them on the cloud. spend hours organizing your docs, set up your own calendar reminders, google search your asset's manual, warranty or with the app you input it once and look it up any time, plus the features mentioned above.

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 06:19:37 PM »
This is a great idea, a good place to advertise your app is on Nextdoor.com. But doesn't Asset Panda have this market already? What's the difference?

there are many professional asset management programs and apps out there, these programs/apps cater to big facilities; hospital, college campus, hotel, corporation. these apps are customized for inhouse asset management and they cost thousands of dollars per month/year subscriptions. they use private cloud server to host the data and charge heavily for them. these are not for the everday consumer, renters and homeowners.

my app is developed for the average resident. it uses google drive (free) to store the data, so no server cost, meaning no subscription fee. i don’t own your data. the user signs up for a free google account using his home address, ex. [email protected] and signs in to myezasset under that account. the user input his property assets, manuals, warranties, pictures, setup maintenance reminders, and issue work orders from the app. the user is able to retrieve asset info when needed, for repairs, for parts replacements, etc.

a couple of scenerio you will benefit from my app:

1. buying a new fridge, with water filter and dispenser. logging in the filter number so you can recall and replace it later.
2. at the home improvement store and forgetting your furnace filter size? look in your app.
3. ordering new tires for your car but don’t remember tire size?
4. that special engine oil your car or recreational vechicle use?
5. forget to replace smoke/gas detector batterries? app reminder will help you.
6. away from home and something happen to your ac, and you need to know the make/model to order parts or tell the contractor what you have?
7. one of your tenant calls you about an appliance problem, but you don’t know which unit it is?
8. need to send a parts/model request for maintenance invoice to a contrator? issue work order for that asset from the app.
9. home robbery, need to itemized stolen goods to your insurance? print reciepts, date purchased, make, model from the app.
10. show potential house buyer you have taken good care of your home, records, and can transfer the google account to them.

and more...

i’ve personally experienced most of the above situations. and thats why i think my app will give you the peace of mind you deserve. a one-time download price of $4.99 with supports and updates as we grow. we’re not the big facility asset management, we’re your personal digital home asset management.

thanks for reading and commenting. hope this clarify some questions about the app.

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2018, 04:02:42 PM »
after months of hard work, i'm excited to share the news that my app is available on the Android Play store, search myEZasset or click link below.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.myezassets&fbclid=IwAR1sU4t3W7pvlTdYGqAQedJHjEITnK3xZlEaLF_UEL0yhNZheUwasdy-6IU

this app will help you manage and organize your valuable belongings, home assets and make forgetting about make, model, maintenance date a thing of the past. please support and thank you!

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2018, 04:24:44 PM »
there are many professional asset management programs and apps out there, these programs/apps cater to big facilities; hospital, college campus, hotel, corporation. these apps are customized for inhouse asset management and they cost thousands of dollars per month/year subscriptions. they use private cloud server to host the data and charge heavily for them. these are not for the everday consumer, renters and homeowners.

my app is developed for the average resident. it uses google drive (free) to store the data, so no server cost, meaning no subscription fee. i don’t own your data. the user signs up for a free google account using his home address, ex. [email protected] and signs in to myezasset under that account. the user input his property assets, manuals, warranties, pictures, setup maintenance reminders, and issue work orders from the app. the user is able to retrieve asset info when needed, for repairs, for parts replacements, etc.

a couple of scenerio you will benefit from my app:

1. buying a new fridge, with water filter and dispenser. logging in the filter number so you can recall and replace it later.
2. at the home improvement store and forgetting your furnace filter size? look in your app.
3. ordering new tires for your car but don’t remember tire size?
4. that special engine oil your car or recreational vechicle use?
5. forget to replace smoke/gas detector batterries? app reminder will help you.
6. away from home and something happen to your ac, and you need to know the make/model to order parts or tell the contractor what you have?
7. one of your tenant calls you about an appliance problem, but you don’t know which unit it is?
8. need to send a parts/model request for maintenance invoice to a contrator? issue work order for that asset from the app.
9. home robbery, need to itemized stolen goods to your insurance? print reciepts, date purchased, make, model from the app.
10. show potential house buyer you have taken good care of your home, records, and can transfer the google account to them.

and more...

i’ve personally experienced most of the above situations. and thats why i think my app will give you the peace of mind you deserve. a one-time download price of $4.99 with supports and updates as we grow. we’re not the big facility asset management, we’re your personal digital home asset management.

thanks for reading and commenting. hope this clarify some questions about the app.

Hi, Slude, I can see uses for your app.

If consumers make purchases, are they able to take a pic of the receipt and upload it to your app as well as enter other pertinent info for the asset (like Name of asset, Make and Model, Serial Number, etc.) into the app?

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2018, 08:28:20 PM »
lilly - yes you can attach a picture of a receipt with an asset, and enter asset info such as make, model, owners manual hyperlink, and other assiet info.

Please visit our landing page myezasset.com to see screenshots of asset info.

Advertisements