Advertisement

Author Topic: This Hmong guy is like some PH members, just can't learn so he repeats the cycle  (Read 1682 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
3D Printed Partial Gun Found During Probation Search

The Sacramento County Probation Department said they found a partial gun made on a 3D printer while conducting a probation compliance search.

Probation officers said they were conducting a search at the home of a subject with probation status when they located a small amount of cocaine and a white partial 3D printed gun in the living room.

Officers said the gun was not yet operational because it did not have all of the interior parts necessary to make it functional.

The subject in possession of the 3D printed gun was identified as Geroge Vang.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 05:08:16 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong guy like some just can't learn so he repeats the cycle
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 08:07:44 AM »
it is not illegal to own a 3d printed gun...it's like owning a toy gun! 

California and their stupid gun laws, makes a good citizen a criminal.  granted george was on probation, he d'ain't do nuthing!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 05:09:59 PM »

California and their stupid gun laws, makes a good citizen a criminal.  granted george was on probation, he d'ain't do nuthing!

I don't expect any less of a response from the narrow minded ignorant Trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped... ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 11:53:49 AM »
I don't expect any less of a response from the narrow minded ignorant Trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped... ;D
LOL...well, i expect this same lame response from you. repeat and recycle yourself!  ha!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 06:09:50 PM »
LOL...well, i expect this same lame response from you. repeat and recycle yourself!  ha!

And then claimed it's "new"..talk about "lame"... ;D

"repeat and recycle" is when you continue to pull your master Trump's foreskin as far back as possible so you can run your whole tongue around the gland of his penis to make sure no semen escape your mouth...Nothin g "new"... ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 08:05:45 AM »

And then claimed it's "new"..talk about "lame"... ;D

"repeat and recycle" is when you continue to pull your master Trump's foreskin as far back as possible so you can run your whole tongue around the gland of his penis to make sure no semen escape your mouth...Nothin g "new"... ;D
Ignorance is the Hmong guy who just can't learn so he repeats and recycles the same statement.  :D ;D

lame is the man who gives vivid details of how he wants Trump to do him.  :idiot2: :2funny:

nothing new, same o'sh!t...LOL

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 05:11:57 PM »
Ignorance is the Hmong guy who just can't learn so he repeats and recycles the same statement.  :D ;D

lame is the man who gives vivid details of how he wants Trump to do him.  :idiot2: :2funny:

nothing new, same o'sh!t...LOL

The Trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes is against "Ignorance" now??   ??? What a dunce!  ;D

The "lame" would like more "vivid details" of the intimate moments he shares with his master Trump?? Sure I'll be gladly to point it out as swallowing every drop of his master Trump's semen is the Trump disciple's main source of protein and if he want's bit more flavor, he just rim his master Trump... ;D

Still nothing "new", and "same o" Trump semen spewing out of the Trump disciple's mouth even if he claims the lies and fakes he proudly supports are "new"... ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2018, 12:09:42 PM »

He's probably thinking right, "damn it, I should've finished sniffing the rest of the line."  ;D

The part regarding the 3d printed gun, technically or should I say, legally, it isn't a firearm. Eventhough he's on probation, he wasn't in possession of a firearm.

He should've sniffed the whole line instead of saving it for later.

Like this post: +1

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2018, 01:12:52 PM »
He's probably thinking right, "damn it, I should've finished sniffing the rest of the line."  ;D

The part regarding the 3d printed gun, technically or should I say, legally, it isn't a firearm. Eventhough he's on probation, he wasn't in possession of a firearm.

He should've sniffed the whole line instead of saving it for later.
Stupid cali laws will charge you just because you're on probation  :idiot2:.  as the story goes, those items were found in the living room, they cannot pin those on him unless he makes a claim to it and/or other people in the house snitches (becoming witnesses for the state)..they have no case but they do have a story to tell, just to shame a man!

LOL...you're right, should have snorted that powder!

Advertisements