Advertisement

Author Topic: you ever worked so fast  (Read 275 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
you ever worked so fast
« on: August 30, 2018, 07:12:39 PM »
that everyone thinks you're mad or something?? lols

i guess that kind of scared some people, so someone came and told me to slow down a little...lols

i guess if you going to work in beast mode, it's better if you dance along and make funny movements like the old asian guy who is basically  jogging in every movement he makes...lols now that is scary...for me I was only slamming things hear and there and people we're reporting that they couldn't see my arms because it was moving too fast, it's just a blurr....lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +732
    • View Profile
Re: you ever worked so fast
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 08:48:37 PM »
Yes, from ages 12-15 when there's no school in the Summer months. When harvesting onions, picking chili peppers, etc., out in the field, I was paid exactly for the work I do so the faster I work, the more money I make...

During those times, I got paid per pound, sack, etc., instead of per hour/salary...Mainly did it to buy clothes and supplies for the coming school year..

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 12:40:06 AM »
Yes, from ages 12-15 when there's no school in the Summer months. When harvesting onions, picking chili peppers, etc., out in the field, I was paid exactly for the work I do so the faster I work, the more money I make...

During those times, I got paid per pound, sack, etc., instead of per hour/salary...Mainly did it to buy clothes and supplies for the coming school year..

i remember picking strawberries around 10-11 years old.. that was hard labor even for an adult i would say..most highly successful folks will have one or two stories of the time they busted their ass off for minimum wage..haha i guess that's one reason i keep taking up on these short term assighnments from the local work agencies to make up for those years I was suppose to have been busting my ass off for low wages..i don't really need to, but i'm one of those people that has to keep active or i got nuts..lols today was my last day there, so I decided to go beast mode to show off my gratitude and that i don't take anything for granted..haha

Offline Jiggles

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 03:04:27 AM »
Us Asians typically work hard!! A black lady at work said to me "How do you work so fast?"  ;D ;D

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 07:00:43 PM »
Us Asians typically work hard!! A black lady at work said to me "How do you work so fast?"  ;D ;D

you say...i don't work fast, just normal...you just work too slow....haha

people tell me I drive too slow...i tell them...they just drive too fast...my life is worth it...don't care about yours...lols

Advertisements