Advertisement

Author Topic: God and Jesus will forgive you  (Read 928 times)

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
God and Jesus will forgive you
« on: September 06, 2018, 01:34:50 PM »
So, I had a little debate with some relatives over the weekend about God/Jesus will forgive you of your sins.  To me, it's all bull.  Reason is, if I murder someone all I need to do is put faith in god/jesus and I will be forgiven.  We all heard of a lot of murders, rapist, pedophiles, etc who sitting in prison right now who have become so religious due to this belief that they F up but put faith in god/jesus and they will be forgiven.  The whole Christain belief is, jesus have sacrifice for your sin, therefore no matter your crimes you are forgiven.  What?   

My challenge to my relatives was that if god/jesus will forgive no matter what, then I can commit a heinous crime daily and come back to pray for forgiveness, then commit another crime.......re peating this concept and when i die god/jesus will forgive me and take me to heaven and sit by their side as the bible quoted.  Sad things is they have no answer to this when I throw in the continuous crime issues.......i f they don't have an answer, then it only conclude that they are not sure in the bible/belief/etc. IMO.  LOL.

Some Christians are the biggest hypocrites two faces people I know.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: God and Jesus will forgive you
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 01:45:22 PM »
You ask dummy n you get dummy answer so what do you expect?

If you want better answers then ask the right people.

Those in jail who truly believed then good may forgive but on Earth, they must do the time.  Just like Jesus Christ on that cross, some bozo like yourself be asking him that if he has super power of a god, why don't he get down n punish the people who puts him up there?  Well that is not how it works.  Without him as a testimonial then this whole Christian religion is a sham. 

He went through his earthly duties as a man for all to see that they too can be saved like him. 

Now repeated offenders I don't know and only God knows their hearts but you said it yourself that you will be a repeated offender and using the religion to hide under then to that, I say you fawk.

Repent if the real is powerful if you ever witness it.  Only God knows the heart of men if you are truly repenting your sins n take the cross with him. 

If the world has no sin, we wouldn't need god.  The fact that there are sin because this world is still fawked up, someone out there will need a god or something that will give them strength.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 01:48:35 PM »
So, I had a little debate with some relatives over the weekend about God/Jesus will forgive you of your sins.  To me, it's all bull.  Reason is, if I murder someone all I need to do is put faith in god/jesus and I will be forgiven.  We all heard of a lot of murders, rapist, pedophiles, etc who sitting in prison right now who have become so religious due to this belief that they F up but put faith in god/jesus and they will be forgiven.  The whole Christain belief is, jesus have sacrifice for your sin, therefore no matter your crimes you are forgiven.  What?   

My challenge to my relatives was that if god/jesus will forgive no matter what, then I can commit a heinous crime daily and come back to pray for forgiveness, then commit another crime.......re peating this concept and when i die god/jesus will forgive me and take me to heaven and sit by their side as the bible quoted.  Sad things is they have no answer to this when I throw in the continuous crime issues.......i f they don't have an answer, then it only conclude that they are not sure in the bible/belief/etc. IMO.  LOL.

Some Christians are the biggest hypocrites two faces people I know.
No, God will not forgive you if you do that.  Forgiveness happens when true repentance exist.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 03:54:15 PM »
I know god will not forgive you if you repeat crimes over and over, however I believe god will not forgive you either even if you commit one heinous crime.  Therefore, I believe that the only way to be accepted to heaven is to be a righteous person and that is the only way to sit next to god. 

Christians believes that your sin can be forgiven even after committing heinous crime, well that only mean.......I can F up, I just need to put faith in god and I will be forgiven, an excuse IMO.  I believe, you shouldn't F up at all, zero, none in order to have a chance to go the heaven.

That's why when my relatives say even if you F up, just put faith in god and you will be forgiven.  I say, nope......if you F up, you pretty much burn your chance to heaven and therefore gameover. 

What do ya'll believe?  Do you have that one F up pass? 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 04:56:27 PM »
We dare you to find a god that forgives you, even if you are the devil. 

Thus why such God stands out from the rest. 

A loving God unconditionall y.  He will forgive Satan if he repent but that is not happening for if it does, the world would be at peace and perfect and then you can say you don't need a god to play crowd control. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 07:17:34 PM »
Why so bitter against Christians? Perhaps you look in the mirror and see perfection?

Advertisements