Advertisement

Author Topic: Ok i need some help here.  (Read 4145 times)

Jiggles

Ok i need some help here.
« on: September 10, 2018, 09:58:33 PM »
So I've leaned down a lot with the exceptions of my lower belly, a bit of love handles and inner thigh fat. I'm trying to work on getting that curvature around the hips to the buttocks, but I still have some fat on the love handle area. My waist is fine, but my love handles make me lumpy and doesn't give me that nice curve to the booty. Tips!? I'm assuming just continue to lean out and lose fat? Perhaps I just need patience? This is frustrating.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Superan

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +52
    • View Profile
Re: Ok i need some help here.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 05:35:17 PM »
Your last 2 to 3 sentence is the key. Keep dieting to lower your BMI and  be patient it. It will eventually come around.  O0 also, NPNC  ;)

'MELT AWAY WITH ME"

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 05:28:25 AM »
In all serioysness... .picture please..

Only then can I understand what you are talking abouy

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 09:43:46 AM »
Keep off rice.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 04:09:37 AM »
Love handles are always last to go.

If you want to lose it...you will have to learn to walk the plank or build bridges to the land of lean.  LOL.

First tip, is wear a corset belt...it helps some, it won't for others
Second tip, core muscle control...that's where doing planks/bridges helps out.  10 minutes a day...try one minute planks/bridges in various positions.
Third tip, calisthenics.. .Not only will breathing and heart rate increase helps out, but it is where the body responds best with healthy exercises.
Fourth tip, posture...yoga or tai chi.  pick your poison or medicine.  look at mirror.  body posture can make body changes subconsciously into reality.

Like this post: +1
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 03:31:37 PM »
Are you talking about hip dips? If yes, I got those too. Hate them as well. I YouTube hp dip exercises and pair it to my strength training days...hoping with a better eating lifestyle I will eventually make them go away or lessen the dips.   ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTXUnULK-Wg

Advertisements