Advertisement

Author Topic: Guess this wife has no choice but to defend her husband too??  (Read 1234 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Guess this wife has no choice but to defend her husband too??
« on: August 06, 2018, 10:16:17 PM »
 ???:

Julie Chen adamantly defends husband, CBS CEO Les Moonves

Three days after an investigation by Ronan Farrow in The New Yorker alleged numerous incidents of sexual misconduct on the part of CBS CEO and Chairman Les Moonves, his wife, Julie Chen, used her seat on the panel of the CBS daytime talk show "The Talk" to address the controversy.

Chen walked out onto the stage smiling and waving to the crowd before enthusiastical ly introducing Monday's celebrity co-hosts.

Chen, who has been married to Moonves for 14 years, then turned to the camera and said, "Some of you may be aware of what's been going on in my life the past few days. I issued the one and only statement I will ever make on this topic on Twitter. And I will stand by this statement today, tomorrow, forever".

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Guess this wife has no choice but to defend her husband too??
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 07:20:32 AM »
Sexual harrassment if all verbal, a wife can deal with that but if he fawks another woman, an employee of his, she will have to think about the money like how kobe's wife had to go through with that case. 

I hate to wish I'll to people but for tabloid that sells like a reality TV, it must happen to get the fans all interested.  Is she going to divorce money?  Only way to see it is for her to get conned by dude while the sucker wife is defending a guilty man. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 12:31:03 AM »
He's "White" but he ain't "alright"... ;D:

CBS chief executive Les Moonves is departing amid probe into allegations of sexual misconduct

Leslie Moonves, the powerful longtime chairman and chief executive of CBS, will resign his position in the wake of sexual-assault allegations, concluding a whirlwind six weeks that saw him fall from a perch as one of the country’s most respected media titans.

The company announced the news in a statement late Sunday, saying that CBS chief operating officer Joseph Ianniello will take over as interim CEO and president — both Moonves’ titles — as the company looks for a permanent replacement for its longtime chief.

Moonves had seemed bulletproof as of just six weeks ago, regarded as one of the entertainment world’s most sterling executives. But sexual-misconduct allegations by six women — in an article by Ronan Farrow in The New Yorker in July — led to the board hiring outside lawyers to conduct an investigation into Moonves and activists to call for his removal. On the magazine's website Sunday, an additional six women alleged behavior that includes sexual misconduct, harassment and retaliation.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 03:47:34 AM »
Like I said, that China woman can defend what is hers if it is non physical but it showed that there is sexual misconduct involved. 

With that, is she going to leave him? 

I don't think so.  She married a powerful man like all them Hollywood Chinese divas who married "others' are getting smart to marry a powerful man for position, whether it will enhance their careers or just be powerful next to a powerful husband. 

Think John legend.  His azn wife only intensify her stock by having her husband in the news. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements