Advertisement

Author Topic: not saying all, but alot of heartless folks in cali (san francisco)  (Read 2726 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
I was in San francisco visiting one of my rich relatives.
we were in chinatown and there tons of homeless people there
sleeping in the parks and and parking lots in board daylight

I look at my cousin
it was like he didn't even notice they even exisit
he told me to just ignore them.

i give one of the homeless guy my change
and we continue on to visit the chinese store and buy all those useless stuff

here's a copy of my e-ticket
so you know i ain't making this stuff up

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: not saying all, but alot of heartless folks in cali (san francisco)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 10:15:26 PM »
That's not as "heartless" as frauds that have no shame stealing from the poor's resources like food stamps  :idiot2:...at least your "cousin" is not doing anything illegal...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 12:15:19 PM »
That's not as "heartless" as frauds that have no shame stealing from the poor's resources like food stamps  :idiot2:...at least your "cousin" is not doing anything illegal...

why ain't the MOD banning this dude????

here i am trying to tell a story about my trip and what i witness
and dude comes in here cursing

i already explain to him many times
and many other pher here telling the same thing
that foodstamp is income base and also states base
kinda like how texas has no state income tax

the MOD wants to ban/deleted thread but this dude harass me everyday in here

« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 12:17:59 PM by hmgROCK »

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 01:56:22 PM »
Sometimes I think those homeless people are living the best lives. Living off the land, no one to tie you down, roam where every you like, no boss to manage you, no bills to pay. O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 06:21:38 PM »

I simply pointed out the fact that there are frauds out there that have zero shame stealing from the poor's resources.

Show me where I was "cursing"...I bet you can't prove that ignorant claim like all your other ignorant claims...

I already "explain" to you that *assets* also counts and even provided a foodshare/food stamp application in Wisconsin stating that fact...

And NOPE, I don't "harrass" you "everyday", just pointing out what you said you did...

Jiggles

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 03:44:00 AM »
Your cousin is probably used to it so he doesn't bother. Besides, some homeless want to be homeless. Here there is a homeless day shelter that provides meals, bathrooms, showers, basic medical care and rehab for free to the homeless. What more could they ask for? This place even has a home for homeless women and little huts for them to sleep in.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 08:02:04 AM »

i give one of the homeless guy my change

O0 O0 O0

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 08:09:59 AM »

aah...don't trip dude...PH so slow, you're even lucky theking responded.  don't mind his lack of intelligence cause he's got none.  you're talking about heartless in san fran and he's accusing you of fraud, totally off subject.  when i converse with theking, all he wants to talk about his him sucking trump's d!ck, swallowing his cum, and getting phucked in the arse!  i don't mind at all, without theking i wouldn't be here.  there are no girls left, but we still got one pus-c, make that two, Duma's...so might as well phuck it! ha!  :D :2funny: :2funny:

back to what you were saying...heart less cali folks.  the true heartless people are it's governments (mayors, governors, senators and other government officials), they brainwash it's citizens, i mean, literally.  what government gives out free needles? it's to promote drug abuse.  what government makes marijuana legal? it's simply to make the majority of the people dumb.  what government doesn't clean up the streets? there's human poop everywhere, people literally sh!t in the streets.  the dmv line are so long because they only have one window and that person sleeps on the job!  Cali peeps are indeed heartless, it's all about me before you.

Like this post: +1
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 12:34:12 PM »
Your cousin is probably used to it so he doesn't bother. Besides, some homeless want to be homeless. Here there is a homeless day shelter that provides meals, bathrooms, showers, basic medical care and rehab for free to the homeless. What more could they ask for? This place even has a home for homeless women and little huts for them to sleep in.
good point......whe re hmgrock doesn't get out much, so one little thing intrigue him.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 05:48:00 PM »
aah...don't trip dude...PH so slow, you're even lucky theking responded.  don't mind his lack of intelligence cause he's got none.  you're talking about heartless in san fran and he's accusing you of fraud, totally off subject.  when i converse with theking, all he wants to talk about his him sucking trump's d!ck, swallowing his cum, and getting phucked in the arse!  i don't mind at all, without theking i wouldn't be here.  there are no girls left, but we still got one pus-c, make that two, Duma's...so might as well phuck it! ha!  :D :2funny: :2funny:

back to what you were saying...heart less cali folks.  the true heartless people are it's governments (mayors, governors, senators and other government officials), they brainwash it's citizens, i mean, literally.  what government gives out free needles? it's to promote drug abuse.  what government makes marijuana legal? it's simply to make the majority of the people dumb.  what government doesn't clean up the streets? there's human poop everywhere, people literally sh!t in the streets.  the dmv line are so long because they only have one window and that person sleeps on the job!  Cali peeps are indeed heartless, it's all about me before you.

And that's suppose to be true coming from the Trump's disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped??  ???

"lack of intelligence" is when I specifically state *STREET VEHICLE* and *CURRENTLY* and the Dunce still use a non-street race car that's not currently in production as his point and even bump his chest about it...WHAT A DUNCE!!!

The Trump disciple must be horny after reading all the "vivid" descriptions of the intimate moments he shares with his master Trump where they talk about how proud they are of their lies and fakes while he licks his master Trump's balls and his master Trump plugs him in the "arse". When his master Trump is ready to "cum", his mouth proudly opens wide for a facial because he doesn't want to miss any of his master Trump's semen. Then the Trump disciple finish it off by rimming his master Trump as usual... ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 05:52:03 PM »
Besides, some homeless want to be homeless.

FACT!

Also a fact that some panhandlers can make hundreds of thousands of dollars in a year ....I've seen as high as $300k/year...

Advertisements