Advertisement

Author Topic: Saw Predator...  (Read 2937 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Saw Predator...
« on: September 15, 2018, 02:59:39 PM »
Man...

It was...

Ok I guess...

The dogs were obviously toooooo  cgi..

I met a girl there...

She's a girl... and she was like... she didn't like how Hollywood is always got to put a girl in a movie that saves the day or is kicking butt....or taking a lot of physical punishment and not be even dead...  she said she don't like it..

She doesn't like it becuase it's just not realistic... especially since the girl is like skinnie..

I just thought it funnie coming from a women that's all.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: Saw Predator...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 04:02:44 AM »
Oliva Munn is not engaging enough for the big screen. She is more like a Netflix or tv movie star - like Maggie Q.

The actor who played the lead in this movie did not shine. I gave two rat's a.ss about him. His son, however, is a star. Jacob Tremblay just has that affect. Those who stood out was the bad guy (I think he was in Black Panther?) and the sidekick black guy. In fact, all the other team members of this rag tag team outshone the lead.

This is why the movie sucked and will never live up to Arnold S. and Danny G.

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 02:25:26 AM »
i should of just turn it off after 15 mins going in, best thing about the movie was predator killing all those annoying azz characters

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 11:09:21 AM »
Are we here talking about the movie or are we talking about your love life again?

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements