Advertisement

Author Topic: Met a nice french lady today..  (Read 1134 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Met a nice french lady today..
« on: September 16, 2018, 01:24:34 PM »
She had the nicest smile and the calmest face..

No make up..

she looked the best like that.

I was just like... "why you keep looking at me when your boyfriend's there?  And why you keep trying to talk to me and joke with me?!"

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Met a nice french lady today..
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 12:20:25 AM »
Don't think the boyfriend feels threaten or care when his girlfriend is talking homosexual men...and I'm sure the girlfriend like most women feels pretty comfortable talking to them too... ???

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 04:50:37 PM »
YOu must have something against LBGT.  You're what's that word... a bigot?

I feel bad for you.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 10:09:33 PM »
Nope, it's a known *fact* that many straight men don't have much of an issue when their girlfriends talk to or even befriended homosexual men...It is also a known *fact* that many women feel comfortable sharing their thoughts with homosexual men...

A "bigot" is someone that can't comprehend those facts...and get all bent out of shape even though it's factual...

Advertisements