Advertisement

Author Topic: Divorce rates among highly educated men  (Read 3391 times)

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
Divorce rates among highly educated men
« on: September 17, 2018, 01:29:32 PM »
I have noticed an influx of men who upon becoming..  Dr’s, Lawyer’s, Pharmacist’s, etc… divorce their wives who has been supporting them to obtain their career. All of a sudden these men feel like they are superior to the woman who made them who they are today. These wives are no less as intelligent as they are but just lack that Doctor, Lawyer, etc stamp because these wives have been supporting them all these years.

Alimony cannot be avoid but the wasted years and efforts.  :'(

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce rates among highly educated men
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 01:36:51 PM »
same can say for women too.  I've seen both.

Visionary

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 01:52:18 PM »
It's because they are now self reliant and don't need that nagging unintelligent wife in their life any longer. It's time for an upgrade.  ;D  It's sad but that's life. Everyone wants to continually upgrade.

Like this post: +1

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 02:15:05 PM »
Maybe religion works. 

Having morals, if force due to religious ties, if works then how can it be so bad?

Like I can't leave her cuz God will punish me for being an azzhole. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 10:12:20 PM »

Very true!

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 10:11:05 AM »
I have noticed an influx of men who upon becoming..  Dr’s, Lawyer’s, Pharmacist’s, etc… divorce their wives who has been supporting them to obtain their career. All of a sudden these men feel like they are superior to the woman who made them who they are today. These wives are no less as intelligent as they are but just lack that Doctor, Lawyer, etc stamp because these wives have been supporting them all these years.

what better situation than to have a spouse who's able to obtain a higher education, get a good paying job, pays for your alimony (and/or child support) but you're not stuck sucking his D nor his school bills.  I know of a few divorced ladies who's husband left them... they don't have to work; receives $8-10 thousand a month, housings paid and parties all the time.  I would have hit the jackpot, but they have the options of choosing their own playboys!  i'm just a side-D!  ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 09:55:05 AM »

But did you also notice the men who did NOT get their Dr's, Lawyer's, Pharm etc and still feel like they are superior to women?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 02:40:56 PM »
I helped a woman get her adult high school diploma. Then she felt she got all of what she wanted in life already and no longer needed me. She started cheating with other guys.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 12:33:15 PM »
I helped a woman get her adult high school diploma. Then she felt she got all of what she wanted in life already and no longer needed me. She started cheating with other guys.
LOL.  Sounds like your usefulness was over soon as she got that diploma.  Should've taught her at a slower pace and milked it for a couple more years.  ;D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2018, 08:19:53 PM »
No. It would have cost me more. Not worth it.

LOL.  Sounds like your usefulness was over soon as she got that diploma.  Should've taught her at a slower pace and milked it for a couple more years.  ;D

"...

Renaissance

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 01:47:44 PM »

I agree.  I think Hmong women are worse.  They go into the workforce and meet men who are at their level.  They come back home and their spouse do not meet their intellectual needs.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2018, 06:02:31 PM »
I need to meet women who aspire intelligence.

I agree.  I think Hmong women are worse.  They go into the workforce and meet men who are at their level.  They come back home and their spouse do not meet their intellectual needs.

"...

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 12:28:29 PM »
Women do it too but not nearly as much as men bc women tend to think of their children.. the life they have built.. etc..

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2018, 10:04:19 AM »
There's many reasons for a breakdown of a marriage so can't say.  But we can say an education is valuable in life, in a marriage etc...   

It's admirable to help your spouse finish his/her degree but at the same time get yours too.  An education change people, your thinking, how you see the world, life, and give you a tool to be self sufficient, empower yourself, etc...

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2018, 12:54:53 AM »
This thread lacks a lot of details.

First of all, what type of women are these educated men leaving their wives for? And which generation of educated men?

I've only noticed a rise in educated Generation X men abandoning their families for Hmong-Lao girls but not so much educated Generation Y and Millennials. It was Baby Boomers (not necessarily educated though) who really exploited the trend in marrying much younger oversea brides.

Advertisements