Advertisement

Author Topic: Perhaps not as bad as the other one but definitely another Bridezilla IMO  (Read 632 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Bride Threatens to 'Delete' Friends Who Won't Pay $2K Each to Attend Her Wedding

Planning a wedding is often complicated and expensive, so it is understood or even requested that guests bring a gift or a check. But, how much is too much to ask for? Recently, there was a story of a bride who canceled her entire wedding and left her fiancé because her friends and family refused to pay about $1,500 each to attend her dream wedding. Now, a different bride is being blasted for demanding people to pay $2,000 (previously $3,000) to go to her destination extravaganza.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Perhaps not as bad as the other one but definitely another Bridezilla IMO
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 03:51:51 AM »
Sometimes, it is not about the money.  It is about other things when it comes to future dates and plans.  Like even a personal vacation.  That takes lots of planning and even that is not a guarantee because things can pop up at the last minute that you have to cancel it. 

It is hard to say about today's uncertainty.  Not sure about job, whether I can take days off or who is going to watch the kids or like that's tax season coming up or the car or house needs maintenance. 

Stuff like that is the reason behind the commitment to whether one can go or not.  If you can't even give me the benefit of the doubt then you can not be my friend and with that, don't need to invite me anyway. 

If I plan a wedding far away from home, I'm expecting a party for non.  Wedding still goes on any whoever shows up is just an optional.  I already call the shot and know what to expect instead of criticising my friends for not being there for me.

Like EDC Vegas 2019, my EDM crew already talking about it.  5 committed so far.  2 is last minute but we not holding them on it though.  Many more already invited but for those committed, they going regardless cuz $400 Tix minus hotel n flight n blow hookers n cocaine are a waste if they don't go.

Last minute drop out do happen like death in a family or accident that you just can't make it.  It's ok.  We live stream for those who can't make it. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements