Advertisement

Author Topic: Arrrggg, this old White woman in Bloomington was >:( over her own ignorance  (Read 447 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Walmart employee's Islamophobic rant against customer has resurfaced and it's disturbing

A video that was recently shared on Facebook shows an incident that allegedly occurred three years ago at a Walmart in Bloomington, Minnesota. The shocking footage features an employee, which Walmart has ensured Yahoo Lifestyle is no longer with the company, loudly making Islamaphobic comments towards a customer.

The customer, who appears to be wearing either a niqab or a burka, which some Muslim women wear in public for modesty, was told to use a dirty fitting room by the employee as she continued to make hateful comments.

“If she wants to go in [to a fitting room], she can use a dirty one,” the woman says in a video to another employee who appeared to move forward to prep the room for the customer. She continued, “They think they own us, and I’m sick of this sh*t. See they have to take everything off to change.”

“They think they own the world. You don’t tell me what to do… I can talk if I want to. I am old enough to be your grandmother,” the woman said while she bent over to monitor the customer inside the fitting room.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/walmart-employees-islamophobic-rant-customer-resurfaced-disturbing-222443911.html

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: Arrrggg, this old White woman in Bloomington was >:( over her own ignorance
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 06:47:49 AM »
old fart

Like this post: 0

Advertisements