Advertisement

Author Topic: jelly fam's a thing now? I mean... cheezez...  (Read 2451 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
jelly fam's a thing now? I mean... cheezez...
« on: September 22, 2018, 03:27:28 PM »
I been doing those things for years!  I didn't even know it has a name to it... its funnie… all these things are like... It's like the new generation is just now discovering these things which really are just old moves..

Today I was shooting basketball and doing lay ups and what not at the gym..

Then some guys showed up.. and you know me... I'm all about the show..

so I'm just practicing my moves..

Some between the leg dribble etc etc..

Then I practiced the jamal Crawford shake and bake but not his shake and bake, its through the legs  to behind my back and then with the jump step..

Then they all started trying to do it..

I also was praticing being a jump shoooter... like russel westbrook where he shoots at the peak of his jump.. it feels weird... :S

I started praticing my handles and then they all start practicing... I know what it is!  The see competition they wanna show their better!

Oh, and I was practicing my tim hardaway killer crossover too.  Still not good at it.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:30:49 PM by thePoster »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Advertisements