Advertisement

Author Topic: Who are the millionnaires  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Who are the millionnaires
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2018, 09:14:52 AM »
Those millionaires are still up the mountains.  Every now and then they'll come down. ;) ;)

On a serious note, in my town, I believe we've got millionaires. 

But the more important question in life is not how much $$ one has but how happy.

People say $$ buys happiness but I don't agree.. buys temporarily happiness yes.  But genuine happiness where your heart is full, No.

A person can accumulate so much wealth fills the palace bottom to top and be surrounded w/ things, go on exotic places around the world....etc.. .

but overtime, they become meaningless and that void inside a person's heart still there.

Only love can fill that void.  If a person has love, he/ she has wealth beyond measures.... truly wealthy...pric eless..that time & space will not rot unlike things....

Getting off topic but sharing my thoughts on $$.

Maybe this is why I'm not a millionaires ;D ;D ;D

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2018, 09:38:23 AM »
I will be there pretty soon
Another 10-15 years
Depending on how well the market do
Might reach it early or later

Unless you have a high paying job
You going need an 401k, IRA, etc...
To help you get to your goal

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2018, 09:49:57 AM »
Those millionaires are still up the mountains.  Every now and then they'll come down. ;) ;)

But the more important question in life is not how much $$ one has but how happy.

People say $$ buys happiness but I don't agree.. buys temporarily happiness yes.  But genuine happiness where your heart is full, No.

A person can accumulate so much wealth fills the palace bottom to top and be surrounded w/ things, go on exotic places around the world....etc.. .

but overtime, they become meaningless and that void inside a person's heart still there.

Only love can fill that void.  If a person has love, he/ she has wealth beyond measures.... truly wealthy...pric eless..that time & space will not rot unlike things....

Spoken like a true broke person ;D  cause that's how I feel and I'm broke :'(

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2018, 10:10:31 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D AND I'm fine w/ that.  Some people live their life to make $$ and $$ is what they'll get.  But there's more to life than $$... got to have balance and that's what I got, balance.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2018, 10:22:35 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D AND I'm fine w/ that.  Some people live their life to make $$ and $$ is what they'll get.  But there's more to life than $$... got to have balance and that's what I got, balance.

We all agreed that money isn't everything but it helps to have some and more. And how much time do you need to yourself to consider balance?

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2018, 01:58:28 PM »
We all agreed that money isn't everything but it helps to have some and more. And how much time do you need to yourself to consider balance?
Time is such a precious commodity and want to use it wisely. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2018, 05:22:55 PM »
I will be there pretty soon
Another 10-15 years

Why go through all that when you can just win the lotto to become a "millionaire" now since you're the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right"... ???

Depending on how well the market do
Might reach it early or later

What's with the "Depending" and "Might" BS when you claimed to the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right"... Are you telling us, you can't predict the future like you claimed..???

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +649
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2018, 06:11:27 PM »
We can be friends seeing that  I’ve met your specifications .

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2018, 12:05:13 PM »
While everybody is trying to become, want or befriend a millionaire... ....all I want is time and good health.  More money = more problems.  Money can make you more comfortable but if you mistaken comfort with happiness then you haven't really lived yet and will learn soon with time. 

Remember, if there's a up then there's a down.....if you are rich then you must have a flaw.  You really can't have everything in life.  If you understand this simple principal then you are 50% ahead of everybody who don't.   

Offline Fancee

• Global Moderator
  • Shine bright like a diamond
  • Respect: +340
    • View Profile
    • First Financial Security Senior Associate
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2018, 08:55:16 AM »

Yes, what you say has some truth to it.  But money is also happiness.
Money is power.
Money is like the air we breathe.

And we all yearn for money and love.

Life insurance with living benefits.
Life insurance with a savings plan.
http://clients.firsfinancialsecurity.com/WF1700

Advertisements