Advertisement

Author Topic: instant pho bowls  (Read 597 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
instant pho bowls
« on: September 28, 2018, 01:48:06 PM »
got a few instant pho bowls after seeing a hot vietnamese chick buying some...i struck a conversation with her and took up on her recommendation ..just add some pork rinds, roast beef or chopped chicken breast..well, got her number...we'll see if its a fake number or not when i have time to call her...haha oh haven't got the chance to try the pho bowl yet..lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Jiggles

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: instant pho bowls
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 02:26:26 AM »
 :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l:

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +239
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 02:43:45 AM »
how was the food? 

Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 11:42:26 PM »
I don't know about Jiggles, but I was actually somewhat surprise with the freshness and flavor..haha not as fresh as home made...but...y ou know...for prepack food it was pretty freshed..maybe it was the brand...I got the sun lee i think..

as for the girl, It wasn't a fake number...haha but she's currently in nursing school, so i don't want to bother her and distract her studies...once she's on break, and if we're still in touch...will try to meet up again with her....since i'm pretty busy myself.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 11:42:04 AM »
well folks, it must had been fate last night...i just had this urge to text her last night,I'm usually not the very aggressive or persistent type but turns out, my instincts were right... she needed a ride home from school and was just about to hit up lyft...but i said, you can trust me, i'll even let you point your pepper spray or even gun at me while taking you home...lols yup folks, that's how you get a girl to maybe not trust you, but to give you the benefit of a doubt..haha

anyway, i'm going to fetch her new battery in a bit, and will meet up with her later again..then i promise her, i will stop texting her every single hour..lols

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 05:19:00 PM »
got her car rolling again..wants to go see a movie this weekend she said she has no friends..lols. . 8) her old lady was pretty cool the whole time i swap out the car battery..later i told her, your ma doesn't look viet at all...and she said I know, she's khmer..I'm like watt? thought viets and khmer hate each other..viets only look down on Hmong, but not really hate..lols wel, yup, she shut me up pretty good, when she said if i talk anymore about race, i can forget about our date..oops, yeah..never talk about race, when you guys are from different tribes..haha

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 10:50:50 PM »
well folks...date didn't go as well as I liked..after she caught me closing my eyes while in the theatre, things just went sour from there on...lols....y up...i don't even know or remember the movie's title..I told her, someone had some strong ass perfume or cologne on that I got very lightheaded... but whether she bought it or not, my feelings were a little hurt that she couldn't stop and consider that...well, maybe, what if i'm telling the truth...which i was....i have a very sensitve sinus...they didn't call me the speed of sense for nothing...haha

wells, we'll see...maybe she'll forgive me and apolagize and we'll go on a second date..hahaha if not, that's okay too. I was really just being nice...I really don't need or have to like or love anyone...lols

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 11:31:50 PM »
How's it look like?

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 10:53:09 PM »
it's pretty much the same as those instant white noodles just comes in a plastic bowl..for me, i am not too critical, so all i need is hoison sauce and some kind of chile sauce in my pho...bean sprouts and jalapenos and pork rinds...it's pretty much a simple soup to me..haha

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 10:59:23 PM »
oh talking about the broth...i just like it nice and simple..nothin g fancy. although one time I don't know what i put in it, but it was the best pho I ever had...lols..i just remember i was experimenting with all sorts of spices randomly..but can't retract what and what and how much. lols

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 11:44:41 PM »
it's pretty much the same as those instant white noodles just comes in a plastic bowl..for me, i am not too critical, so all i need is hoison sauce and some kind of chile sauce in my pho...bean sprouts and jalapenos and pork rinds...it's pretty much a simple soup to me..haha

I mean the actual design, incase I want to go looking for it.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2018, 01:35:49 AM »
i didn't really pay attention to the designs..it's by all them instant noodles at SF market..severa l brands. a buck or two each.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2018, 01:51:50 AM »
oh yea, i remember when i bought a couple, the clerk gave me a "u sure you want to eat these" look....lols I mean, I bought two different brands...one brand's noodles was better quality for sure...i think it was the sun lee...the other brand, didn't even pay attention to it's name, but the noodles were kind of brittle and not very firm.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +68
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2018, 11:15:19 AM »
Take a picture and post the brand of the instant Pho noodle. I'm a busy lady and could use "instant" pho sometimes.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2018, 12:35:48 AM »
long gone are those pho bowls somewhere in a land field, or has been recycled into plastic forks and spoons..lols

folks, you're not missing out..it's not too bad, unless you are nitpicky..haha .pretty sure you can find them easily at the asian stores.

Advertisements