Advertisement

Author Topic: Is this person's behavior acceptable within a family household?  (Read 8998 times)

baddabing

Is this person's behavior acceptable within a family household?
« on: September 30, 2018, 10:11:57 AM »
A family member who starts doing something in the house then runs off upstairs or to other parts of the house to worry about something else and yells for another person to help out with what he/she started.  When he/she comes back and finds that he/she isn't satisfied with the help result she got from that other person.  She then will start to nag and complain about the other person not getting it right.  This is not just a 1 or 2 time thing, it's a repeated day in day out reoccurrence issue created by that unhappy nagging person brought onto others within the household.

One Example: 

He/she cooks some meat in the oven, runs away and yells for another person to looks after it.  That other person notices the meat is cooked and ready, help takes it out and puts it on a plate.  He/she comes back, instead of being appreciative starts nagging, yelling...urrh h!  Why can't you get it right, you're supposed to also cover the meat with something too!  omg! omg!!!!!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 10:14:24 AM by baddabing »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Is this person's behavior acceptable within a family household?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 08:28:23 AM »
yes...it is acceptable, if she asks for help and the help isn't good enough.  the assistance that was asked of, didn't require one to be a rocket scientist...ju st common sense.  the help was an half-a$$ed job, it would cause one to be irritated.

if i asked my gf to wash the dishes and she only washed them but did not rinse...yes, she's getting spanked! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 08:53:36 AM »
I would say, mother father......do it yourself then. 

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 03:56:34 PM »
Depends if her nagging has a point and she seems to be multitasking which means she could use more help around the house.

Like this post: +1
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2018, 11:20:12 AM »
She's not a good nyab tshiab.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 02:45:34 AM »
Are these menial tasks?

If one doesn't know how to perform the task then just ask that person. It could be that she's a perfectionist. Know when to assist and when to opt out.

Example, if she's running upstairs to grab her phone, volunteer to do that so she can check the meat herself.

Steven

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 12:13:16 PM »
A difference in opinion usually will always result in nonacceptance. It's human nature. It's understanding each other''s shoe that will bring us a better toleration for why.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 11:26:03 AM »
A family member who starts doing something in the house then runs off upstairs or to other parts of the house to worry about something else and yells for another person to help out with what he/she started.  When he/she comes back and finds that he/she isn't satisfied with the help result she got from that other person.  She then will start to nag and complain about the other person not getting it right.  This is not just a 1 or 2 time thing, it's a repeated day in day out reoccurrence issue created by that unhappy nagging person brought onto others within the household.

One Example: 

He/she cooks some meat in the oven, runs away and yells for another person to looks after it.  That other person notices the meat is cooked and ready, help takes it out and puts it on a plate.  He/she comes back, instead of being appreciative starts nagging, yelling...urrh h!  Why can't you get it right, you're supposed to also cover the meat with something too!  omg! omg!!!!!
Some people like to do that.  Makes them feel important.  Avoid them whenever you can and call them out when necessary.  The worst thing for them is to be told they're wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2018, 01:47:09 PM »
The worst thing for them is to be told they're wrong.

Yep especially like those that ignorantly claimed there's no "land" in the Bay Area, and you proved them "wrong" with *FACTS* and even provided the factual evidence to educate them...but instead can't learn and foam badly.. ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2018, 02:01:00 PM »
See what I mean?  Call them out.  But keep in mind, the worst thing for them is being told they're wrong.  Once you do that, they'd be after you for life.  They can't handle being told they're wrong.  It hurts their self esteem too much, that's why they follow you around and try to say whatever they can to get you back for proving them wrong.  Sad but true.  The proof is in the reply directly above.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2018, 03:05:11 PM »
See what I mean?  Call them out.  But keep in mind, the worst thing for them is being told they're wrong.  Once you do that, they'd be after you for life.  They can't handle being told they're wrong.  It hurts their self esteem too much, that's why they follow you around and try to say whatever they can to get you back for proving them wrong.  Sad but true.  The proof is in the reply directly above.

"See what I mean?"...Still foaming badly instead of taking ownership of the ignorant claim of no "land" in the Bay Area and learn from it..."The proof is in the reply directly above"...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2018, 03:35:02 PM »
I think my point's been proven here.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2018, 06:28:22 PM »

I KNOW my "point" of you not being able to take ownership of your wrongs and learn from it has been "proven" here.  O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2018, 09:39:08 AM »
obviously, you're too far gone.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2018, 01:35:17 PM »
Says the ignorant that claim to be "gone" but continue to crawl back due to his heavy foaming...no different than the other members of narrow minded ignorant clique..like BNM, wrongforever, etc...their words are all useless.. ;D

Advertisements