Advertisement

Author Topic: Is this person's behavior acceptable within a family household?  (Read 9003 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Is this person's behavior acceptable within a family household?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2018, 02:56:18 PM »
note to self: best way to deal with crazy is to just whistle like you don't see anything.  Ignore him and he'll eventually go away. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2018, 03:12:16 PM »

"note to self: best way to deal with "crazy" ignorant is continue to use FACTS...

"Ignore him"...What a HYPOCRITE ignorant...Wat ch as the ignorant crawls back...and go against his worthless words again...As I've said, no different than the other members like BNM, wrongforever, etc.. ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2018, 01:57:38 PM »
2nd note to self: ignoring crazy only makes him crazier so Keep ignoring crazy. It's fun to watch.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2018, 03:08:45 AM »
See what I mean, what a HYPOCRITE ignorant..as worthless as his words...AND YEP, WATCH AS HE CRAWLS BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT LIKE SOME OF HIS FELLOW MEMBERS OF THEIR NARROW MINDED IGNORANT CLIQUE I.E., BNM... O0

Sure it's "fun" watching "crazy" ignorant hypocrites foam at the mouth when you try to educate them with facts but instead of learn from their wrongs, they continue their ignorant cycles...FACTS BEAT IGNORANCE!  O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2018, 12:25:21 PM »
3rd note to self: Yup, it's definitely working.   The volcano is exploding and it's hilarious.  ;D :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2018, 01:02:32 PM »
See how much this member is foaming still like a "volcano is exploding" through his mouth and NOPE, he still can't lean that his ignorance can't beat FACTS...Which is why he crawls back to prove me right again like his fellow members...His "ignore" claim is as worthless as his fellow member, BNM's claim of "I will stop reading what you right"... LOVE the entertainment from the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique ...damn "hilarious"... ;D O0 ;D

Oh and WATCH AS HE CRAWLS BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN BECAUSE HIS "ignore" CLAIM IS A WORTHLESS AS HIM... ;D ;D ;D

gwenhyfara

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2019, 06:58:10 PM »
A family member who starts doing something in the house then runs off upstairs or to other parts of the house to worry about something else and yells for another person to help out with what he/she started.  When he/she comes back and finds that he/she isn't satisfied with the help result she got from that other person.  She then will start to nag and complain about the other person not getting it right.  This is not just a 1 or 2 time thing, it's a repeated day in day out reoccurrence issue created by that unhappy nagging person brought onto others within the household.

One Example: 

He/she cooks some meat in the oven, runs away and yells for another person to looks after it.  That other person notices the meat is cooked and ready, help takes it out and puts it on a plate.  He/she comes back, instead of being appreciative starts nagging, yelling...urrh h!  Why can't you get it right, you're supposed to also cover the meat with something too!  omg! omg!!!!!

To answer the question of whether or not this behavior is acceptable, at the moment it IS acceptable because you are enabling her behavior by putting up with it. If you don't like how she nags and complains after instructing others to help her out, then simply DO NOT help her out anymore. Thus the behavior becomes unacceptable and the result might be that she changes or stops asking for help.

However, knowing how people are, the nagging might continue either way.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2019, 04:10:58 PM »
O. M. G.  This thread is hilarious!   :2funny:

Advertisements