Advertisement

Author Topic: If You're Still a Democrat After Watching This, Please Join Your Lord Satan  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Watching this video reminds me of previous senators hearings of the Russian Probe/meddling of our election.  Of course at the time they were just like Kavanaugh adamantly speaking the truth only to be proven later they lied.  I can't say Kavanaugh is lying or telling the truth...

But I agree w/ Senator Flake and those women he met on the elevators... Senators (on both side of the house) need to do "due diligence" work before putting someone on the bench for the next 50 years..or so.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Trump will win a second term. Believe that!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
That's right.  Kavanaugh can hate a certain group of people and still be a fair judge.  What idiot believes such crap? I mean, besides Republicans.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
That's right.  Kavanaugh can hate a certain group of people and still be a fair judge.  What idiot believes such crap? I mean, besides Republicans.

im still stuck at the "satan" part

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQF9e4y1LQM

im still stuck at the "satan" part

LOVE IT!!!  ;D O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Kavanaugh just called.  He said Satan made him do it.  >:D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Satan just called.  He said he prefers Republicians.  They're easier to manipulate.  ;D

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
I was watching the senate confirmation today and looks like Kavanaugh is heading to the supreme court.  We'll know for sure by this weekend... but it's heading that way. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Yup, so if you ever end up in the supreme court, just claim to be Republican and you'd win your case every time. O0

Advertisements