Advertisement

Author Topic: Speaking of Canada, AB is known for their beef so comparing a Red Deer  (Read 488 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...steakhouse to a steakhouse (Harris Ranch) in CA that I dine at regularly when I travel to the south because the prices at both restaurants are similar...and it's a rib-eye vs rib-eye cut...

First off the Mr. Mike's steakhouse in Red Deer, AB, Canada near Calgary:

VS

The Harris Ranch steakhouse in Coalinga, CA, United States (most recent experience)

...You can tell how busy it is by the number of Tesla charging in the parking lot so it wasn't that busy and a good time to dine in the last I visited "The Ranch"...:

My verdict:

Both steaks were good at a similar price and service points but I (personally) still give the edge to the California beef.. :) 8)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Speaking of Canada, AB is known for their beef so comparing a Red Deer
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 07:15:00 PM »
Gotta say, I do miss these AB, Canada beef jerky made with local Alberta beef...should've bought a bunch and take it home because they'll last...Perhaps next time..but see if I can order some online...too ???:

« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 07:17:20 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Speaking of Canada, AB is known for their beef so comparing a Red Deer
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 12:23:21 PM »
No go yet  ???:

"While we can only ship in Alberta, we’re hard at work making sure we can send our jerky Canada-wide. Keep checking back and we should be able to send you some Alberta beef sooner rather than later."

Advertisements