Advertisement

Author Topic: What does this means?  (Read 3645 times)

Offline Cookies

• PH Newbie
  • Love will keep us alive
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
What does this means?
« on: October 09, 2018, 01:20:07 AM »
Yug quas puj zoo nkauj kawg tim sis ua cas yug ho pum lwm tug tus quas puj zoo nkauj dlua xwb.  When your spouse made this statement in public, what does he means?  To me, he’s a cheater.  He do people’s wives.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:14:52 PM by ProudLao »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: What does this means?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 04:45:07 AM »
I cant read hmong.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 12:46:15 AM »
stupid people always think the grass is greener on the other side. Definetly a cheater/womanizer.

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 12:59:02 PM »
Yug quas puj zoo nkauj kawg tim sis ua cas yug ho pum lwm tug tus quas puj zoo nkauj dlua xwb.  When your spouse made this statement in public, what does he means?  To me, he’s a cheater.  He do people’s wives.
i wouldn't take things out of context (as if he was cheating)...some men talks around the bush, instead of speaking directly to shame or disrespect you...it simply means, to improve, take better care and/or make yourself to look more presentable.  tu yus tus kheej kom xws li luag.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:15:12 PM by ProudLao »

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 08:56:27 PM »
Translation: One's woman is extremely beautiful but how come one sees someone else's women more beautiful only.

Something like that.

I cant read hmong.

Yug quas puj zoo nkauj kawg tim sis ua cas yug ho pum lwm tug tus quas puj zoo nkauj dlua xwb.  When your spouse made this statement in public, what does he means?  To me, he’s a cheater.  He duck people’s wives.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Cookies

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 09:16:00 PM »
i wouldn't take things out of context (as if he was cheating)...some men talks around the bush, instead of speaking directly to shame or disrespect you...it simply means, to improve, take better care and/or make yourself to look more presentable.  tu yus tus kheej kom xws li luag.
When people mistaken me to be his daughter numerous times?  Come on ZDN tseem yuav tu cev npaum cas ntxiv na? LOL

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 09:19:11 PM by Cookies »

Offline Cookies

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 09:20:21 PM »
stupid people always think the grass is greener on the other side. Definetly a cheater/womanizer.

😢😢😢😢😢 bingo!

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 02:23:04 PM »
Communication is important so why don't the spouse ask the other what he meant instead of assuming this or that.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:15:35 PM by ProudLao »

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 07:47:19 AM »
When people mistaken me to be his daughter numerous times?  Come on ZDN tseem yuav tu cev npaum cas ntxiv na? LOL
tus yu tus kheej kom haib haib li poj laib! he ain't gonna want to look at another girl and even if he does, you got ten guys looking at you! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 12:58:47 PM »
That's more on the youthful look side like thev laus, not so much on the tu ib ce kom xev xim lawg side like ZDN wants desires.

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2018, 10:00:23 PM »
I don't think you can expect your husband to be blind just because he is married to you. It's natural for him to notice other attractive women. His reaction and behavior is the only thing that matters.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2018, 01:02:45 PM »
You're welcome.

We live with English everyday. It's normal to not know enough Hmong.

Thanks Reporter for the translation, can't read Hmong either. Been practicing on YOUTUBE though. 

I don't see anything wrong with my man looking at another beautiful woman. I don't feel threaten by other women, even I look at other beautiful women. At the end of the day, it's me he's in love with.

"...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2018, 01:23:53 PM »
Of course there are more beautiful things in this world but a good man will not entertain it.  His consciousness will not allow him to.  He has made his vows under the eyes if God, his families and friends and earthly rule by not committed adultery.  It hurts other people's heart and it is wrong. 

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:14:19 PM by ProudLao »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Cookies

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2018, 11:28:38 PM »
Of course there are more beautiful things in this world but a good man will not entertain it.  His consciousness will not allow him to.  He has made his vows under the eyes if God, his families and friends and earthly rule by not committed adultery.  It hurts other people's heart and it is wrong. 

Duma u need help.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:16:21 PM by ProudLao »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2018, 09:27:22 AM »
Duma u need help.

Well let me help you to help myself. 

I just learned something from my co worker.  I saw her husband came to work, took her keys and go filled up her car with a full tank of gas just because.  I'm like dang it, who does this kind of stuff? 

You see in life, we need to learn the good stuff from other people cuz stuff like this is something our parents or education can not teaches us.  Believe me, when I'm married, I'm going to replicate what I saw.  I can not do it to any girlfriends cuz I know for a fact that she would want to marry me and then get disappointed.  Marry me first then I'll spoil her is the rewards I'm willing to give as my marital promises to her. 

You can never surprise your partner enough. 

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:17:04 PM by ProudLao »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements