Advertisement

Author Topic: Speaking of flea market, if you think there's a lot of Mev in N. Cal, the photos  (Read 1960 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...I took of a recent visit to the O.C. Flea Market seemed to show much more Mev concentration is in SoCal...and seemed like more vendors have brand new brand name stuff too especially tools down there...I estimated about 90% Mev and if you happen to go further south to like say San Ysidro, it's closer to 100% Mev... from my personal observations.. .???

Sight and sound of the OC Flea Market:

Love the fresh coconut drinks  O0:

« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 11:54:02 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
I love going to flea markets. Its too bad they're never convenient :P

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
You must not live in California or visit often because there are many here...?  ???

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Out of all the Flea I've been to, I like the San Jose's the most if not, it's definitely the top 3...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
And oh FYI: This one is call the "Swap Meet". There's another more White washed one about a mile away call the "Market Place"...that one cost 2 dollars to get in..for age 13 and up..

Offline Mong-X

• Your One And Only
  • Administrator
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
Be careful, they sell a lot of knock off goods and services....es pecially like those fresh produce, may not be the real thing. :D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Be careful, they sell a lot of knock off goods and services....es pecially like those fresh produce, may not be the real thing. :D

Yep crooks are getting pretty good a copying stuff so gotta know what you're looking at...to avoid "knock off"...

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Growing up we will hit Paramount swapmeet which is open 7 days a week. On the weekend just have better stuffs.

A lot of Hmong parents go to the flea market/swapmeet to buy Mev medicine.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Growing up we will hit Paramount swapmeet which is open 7 days a week. On the weekend just have better stuffs.

A lot of Hmong parents go to the flea market/swapmeet to buy Mev medicine.

Have not try Paramount so will try to go next time I'm in SoCal, thanks for the info... O0

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Have not try Paramount so will try to go next time I'm in SoCal, thanks for the info... O0

Look dead now. You are better just going to Santee Alley in the same area if Fashion District.

The last time I was there was not shopping but drive thru movies. 2 movies for the price of 1. 

My mom took us to Cypress or Certitos one. I remember my daughter got a red converse from there. It was a Korean vendor.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Look dead now. You are better just going to Santee Alley in the same area if Fashion District.

The last time I was there was not shopping but drive thru movies. 2 movies for the price of 1. 

My mom took us to Cypress or Certitos one. I remember my daughter got a red converse from there. It was a Korean vendor.

Thanks for the update!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
When I was dating my Filipina Ex, we usually go to Kobey's by the arena aka arena flea market in San Diego..Used to be pretty good but not sure how it is now  ???:

Advertisements