Is playing morality immoral?

Yes, it's immoral
1 (33.3%)
No, it's not immoral
1 (33.3%)
I don't know...
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Is playing morality immoral?  (Read 1248 times)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +75
    • View Profile
Re: Is playing morality immoral?
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2018, 11:56:37 PM »
Per the bible, do you know the reason why god CANNOT destroy evil?

And no, it's not because he chooses not to.

*Hint*
Think about the serpent.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2018, 12:23:40 AM »
If you can answer the question below, tbats when there's a chance for you for to understand why "I don't mind if I am dictator by forcing people to do good only and never know evil." is immoral.

What type of animal was the leader of the farm at the beginning of the and at the end of the book? (Humans are considered as animals here)

*Hint* they're both the same kind.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2018, 03:35:06 PM »
So you're a nihilist. This is why you are amoral. You don't know and don't care. Morally right or wrong.  And like I mentioned earlier, it is morally subjective based soley on your fear of god. That's why when you no longer have that fear, when god is dead, your morality change.

I am not a nihilist. I force people to do only what is good. If I have a child, I will protect him/her at all cost. I may look like an overprotected dad, but hey, the bright side is that you force your child to get money, education, jobs, and a good life. I will NOT let my child to be a homeless, EVEN IF it's their dream to be one. Who wants a career of being a homeless?

You call me amoral? I am not. I simply force good. Imagine you want to be bad; however, daddy won't let you have it. Imagine you want to eat turd for live; however, daddy is not going to let you eat turd, but let you eat beans, rice, steak, potatoes, and all things that won't kill you, will let you live. Have you not seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4J-Fuo0vLE

Yeah, who didn't wants to be save. If you watch it, I don't allow this **** for suing a superhero for saving lives. Sorry to bring the pop culture, but I find evil people to be a total retard. Yet, you think I am amoral? No, I am not! Things outside of the Bible is similar to what the Bible's point is. It's best to perform a rapist/Nazi/murderer/bigotry holocaust rather than a Jewish Holocaust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4GAQtGtd_0

Watch this one too. I would kill all of those criminals on the other boat and leave those innocent civilian to live. If you look at the Philippine islands, they force their government to kill every druggy that is out there. Guess what? The crime rate goes down rapidly and look how prosperous they are now. Japan protects their people from Muslim attacks by banning Mosque and temples to prevent terrorist attack. China kills the criminals who performed murder, rape, and other killings to be executed, ordered by the judge.

Yet, you call these amoral? No, it's what I called, "Getting the JOB done!" The Punisher kills bad people as if, he discriminates them as to be their own group, their own people, and their own thing in their culture. I agree to what the Punisher does. Let us kill every scumbags by putting the foot down and force bad people to be good--like it or not. Is this moral? NO! Because America in their culture, has been killing rapist and murderers in an execution chair back then. So, is it morally wrong to kill Adolf Hitler as an example of an evildoer?

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2018, 03:41:42 PM »
Per the bible, do you know the reason why god CANNOT destroy evil?

And no, it's not because he chooses not to.

*Hint*
Think about the serpent.

It's because daddy love his creation as if it was his own son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGFLyA3u_rw

It's no wonder why the angels in Heaven doesn't like God very much because HE KEPT HIM! If you had a son who is just an embarrassment, will you send him back to Laos and disappear forever? Most rich folks to do that to their own child in the family because of disgrace.

Yet, you call me amoral. Do you want a son who is born as a monster when you know that your other two sons doesn't want you to have this one? When your monster son gets out of the house, do you trust him to go out there and accidentally brings a mob back home with pitchforks, shovels, knives, and guns? Your other two sons will blame you for letting a loose cannon out there to run amok.

My friend...monst ers deserves to die because of their birth right. Made monsters don't deserve to die because they can change. The Made vs. The Born are different.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2018, 03:43:47 PM »
If you can answer the question below, tbats when there's a chance for you for to understand why "I don't mind if I am dictator by forcing people to do good only and never know evil." is immoral.

What type of animal was the leader of the farm at the beginning of the and at the end of the book? (Humans are considered as animals here)

*Hint* they're both the same kind.

So you're going to let evil run amok? Congratulation s, you just perform a crusade between good and evil like some superhero vs super villains for eons to go.

You're not solving the problem; you're letting the problem to happen. I solve it; you don't. You let it run; I don't. Do you lock your doors at night?

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2018, 03:53:14 PM »
So you're a nihilist. This is why you are amoral. You don't know and don't care. Morally right or wrong. And like I mentioned earlier, it is morally subjective based soley on your fear of god. That's why when you no longer have that fear, when god is dead, your morality change.

No bro. There's a difference between me and God. God is God; I is I!

I will not let evil run amok. He allows it, not me. Why allow evil to run amok every time? Is it morally wrong to let a loose cannon to run amok when you know that he/she is a loose cannon? You have two options:

1. Let the society, family, or your own siblings to bich at you for letting a loose cannon run amok.

2. You feel pity and sad for the loose cannon because he/she doesn't have his/her freedom from his/her solitude.

Your choice friend. Why did you think hell is invented by God for Lucifer? HE KNOWS Lucy will be evil; yet, He doesn't want to believe that Lucy will become evil because He believes there is hope for a born monster. Why did you think the angel starts to bich at God for having this creature in the first place? Imagine you own two children complains about you, letting one of your sons to be out there in the public when you know he's a loose cannon. Which one is worst since I am putting you on a pedestal for you to be on a role as God. If you're God and you have only these two options, which one will you choose on the bold numbers. Do you want to get bich at, or you just feel pity at one of your sons who's a monster that will never change at all.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2018, 04:13:14 PM »
Like I said before, "I is I; God is God." I know He's alive, but there are some things I don't agree on allowing this to happen. If I had a time machine, I will destroy the fruits the bare evil wisdom in that garden. My family thinks I am a dictator for not allowing a child to be at least be naughty for once.

How is is immoral if I burn that sinister tree down in Eden? Please, to tell me why is it wrong? I am just protecting, that is all.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2018, 04:58:11 PM »
If man isn't really to play the gun of morality, then it's best for man to be made into robots of not knowing, "The knowing."

At least there will be peace upon a group like this who never taste to feel so alive. The feeling so alive can be a bad thing because morality can change a man into two colors: Good and Evil. When Batman's parents died and tasted morality for the first time of his life, he turned good in the end. However, as for the other hero, the Punisher, he became the anti-hero for life. Do you not see the crusade of eternity? Do you not see that feeling sooooo alive can be a bad thing when one is not ready to be responsibility to wield morality on their own? Read the Book of Samuel and God knows why humanity isn't ready to wield morality upon their grasp! It changes a person to black or white. That's the chemical reaction of morality when someone is dipped into the pools of morality. Morality can turn a man into a monster; morality can turn a man into a saint.

I finally understand why Aristotle said, "It's what rocks dreamed of." It's for man to be that rock until they are ready to wield, "The Knowing."

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 05:01:10 PM by TheAfterLife »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2018, 05:04:36 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RhX3lRJQMg

I would have been like Nemo's dad, protecting his kid from harm. This is how I see humans as to be when they think they can wield morality and the knowing on their own.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2018, 03:51:43 AM »
Like I said before, "I is I; God is God." I know He's alive, but there are some things I don't agree on allowing this to happen. If I had a time machine, I will destroy the fruits the bare evil wisdom in that garden. My family thinks I am a dictator for not allowing a child to be at least be naughty for once.

How is is immoral if I burn that sinister tree down in Eden? Please, to tell me why is it wrong? I am just protecting, that is all.

His nature is to allow evil to  in this world, even if it means to constantly make humanity suffer. He allows monsters to do evil upon the world. And if you truly think all those things that you said, destroying evil, not letting humans suffer because of evil, is a morally right; and letting evil to run amok in the world is immoral, that would mean that you are morally right and god morally wrong. In other words, you are moral and god is immoral. So why would you worship an immoral god? Such an immoral god like that doesn't even deserve to be worship. And if that god claim to love his children, why "punish" them for all eternity. Any moral being would not condemn someone to torture, pain and suffering for all eternity, especially when some didn't have the knowledge to understand that what they did was wrong simply because god never explained it to them so they can understand. No wrong act and/or sin equate to eternal punishment especially if the evil was caused by another being, originated from Satan.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2018, 04:43:39 PM »
His nature is to allow evil to  in this world, even if it means to constantly make humanity suffer. He allows monsters to do evil upon the world. And if you truly think all those things that you said, destroying evil, not letting humans suffer because of evil, is a morally right; and letting evil to run amok in the world is immoral, that would mean that you are morally right and god morally wrong. In other words, you are moral and god is immoral. So why would you worship an immoral god? Such an immoral god like that doesn't even deserve to be worship. And if that god claim to love his children, why "punish" them for all eternity. Any moral being would not condemn someone to torture, pain and suffering for all eternity, especially when some didn't have the knowledge to understand that what they did was wrong simply because god never explained it to them so they can understand. No wrong act and/or sin equate to eternal punishment especially if the evil was caused by another being, originated from Satan.

Clearly, when did I ever say God is immoral? I have never said He is immoral; I am saying that evil must not exist, even IF the cost to make us stupidly innocent, I prefer of not knowing pain and only joy. My brothers thinks my world view is "NOT ALIVE" and I think his world view to be insane.

As a Christian person who reads more, you believe that man should have the freewill to do the hell he/she wants. I rather be Nemo's dad in Finding Nemo, protecting at all cost to make sure they stay innocent. If you allow freedom of evil, then harm will come and destroy EVERYONE! Do you not see that feeling sooooo alive is not ready for humanity to feel or know that way? I haven't lost my faith in God; however, as a human, I will throw a fit at Him for allow such gift that we aren't ready for. It's best for man to be stupid and innocent rather than knowing "The Knowing" and be evil to each other. At least a caveman who is isolated from the world can live at peace with everyone; yet, they kept their innocent intact. So tell me, are we ready for such knowledge?

If I am you, I will look at America how they are doing it and how they are not saving lives, but they are taking lives in their own cesspool! Truly, man isn't ready and if you don't care or pay a heed to the suffering of man is because we aren't ready! We will never be; we will never get it for eternity. It will take a miracle to change this behavior of ours and I truly believe to FIX the solution is to force peace upon on everyone. Just look at how Japan is doing it by controlling the Muslim not bombing their country into devastation. Also, look at the Philippine islands where they kill drug dealers on the spot. What about America? NO! They profit from the poor, the criminal, and colored people. By putting a foot down and say, "Enough is enough" will change the world into a better world. Man's suffering comes from their irresponsibili ty of their own action of freedom; yet, we cannot control freedom in our grasp. Yet, you think I shouldn't be worshipping God? I still do, but I have my differences to change that. If you see me as King Saul, so be it! I rather put my foot down and change it.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2018, 02:08:10 AM »
Clearly, when did I ever say God is immoral? I have never said He is immoral; I am saying that evil must not exist, even IF the cost to make us stupidly innocent, I prefer of not knowing pain and only joy. My brothers thinks my world view is "NOT ALIVE" and I think his world view to be insane.you just destroyed your own argument.

As a Christian person who reads more, you believe that man should have the freewill to do the hell he/she wants. I rather be Nemo's dad in Finding Nemo, protecting at all cost to make sure they stay innocent. and you the result of that? Innocence caused nemo to be captured.  And innocence wasn't the thing that got him out.If you allow freedom of evil, then harm will come and destroy EVERYONE! Do you not see thatNo it won't.  Knowing evil will help humanity overcome it easier, even prevent it. But being ignorant, they won't even know what to do in tthe face of evil. And having it take over someone without them realizing it is worse. feeling sooooo alive is not ready for humanity to feel or know that way? I haven't lost my faith in God; however, as a human, I will throw a fit at Him for allow such gift that we aren't ready for. It's best for man to be stupid and innocent rather than knowing "The Knowing" and be evil to each other. You're wrong, being stupid and innocent is how people do evil to others and how evil is done to you without you realizing it. Being stupid and innocent is how people don't take responsibility for their actions.At least a caveman who is isolated from the world can live at peace with everyone; yet, they kept their innocent intact. No, they can be murdering someone thinking that it's okay to do it. So tell me, are we ready for such knowledge?yes we are, and have been ready.

If I am you, I will look at America how they are doing it and how they are not saving lives, but they are taking lives in their own cesspool! Truly, man isn't ready and if you don't care or pay a heed to the suffering of man is because we aren't ready! We will never be; we will never get it for eternity. It will take a miracle to change this behavior of ours and I truly believe to FIX the solution is to force peace upon on everyone. That's how it is and will continue to be like that if humanity is ignorant of evil. Forced peace doesn't last. History have shown that. Look at Vietnam today and compared it to the forced peace in the past. Forced peace may have stopped the fighting for a short period, but resulting in a divided Vietnam and having one of the most bloody war.Just look at how Japan is doing it by controlling the Muslim not bombing their country into devastation. How do you think Japan is doing?Also, look at the Philippine islands where they kill drug dealers on the spot.First of all, that's murder. And just because someone thinks that what they are doing is morally right doesn't mean that it is morally right. Their President may have had good intentions to fight the drug war, but he is not taking responsibility for the bad results, instead, he is putting the blame on others and/or looking the other way pretending there's that nothing bad filament out of it. Instructing law enforcement to kill people who having anything to with drugs isn't solving the drug problem.  It's making it worse. Drugs are still available and for cheaper price. People are committing murder using his "war on drugs" policy as an excuse and he is not taking responsibility for it, instead , he lies about the policy being effective. It's obvious that it's not working if the supposed drug kills increase every year. Hitler and the Nazi did really think that they were saving the world by killing the jews , it wasn't just out of hate, but actually thinking that tbey are getting rid of evil people. Murder rate has gone up and the drug problem has gotten worse. Just because someone does it, doesn't mean that you should do the same.  What about America? NO! They profit from the poor, the criminal, and colored people. Ignorance is a major cause of it. People not knowing that what they are doing is bad. And/or People looking at it and turning away not seeing anything wrong with it.By putting a foot down and say, "Enough is enough" will change the world into a better world. Man's suffering comes from their irresponsibili ty of their own action of freedom; The only way to take responsibility is for people to know that what they did was wrong and how to correct it and prevent it from happening again in the future. Just look at some people in here, constantly saying how wrong the other people are but at the same time calling them stupid names. And many times, it's not even about that particular subject. yet, we cannot control freedom in our grasp. Yet, you think I shouldn't be worshipping God? An immoral god doesn't deserve to be worship. A god commanding someone to murder their child doesn't deserve to be worship. A god who doesn't think that slavery isn't immoral doesn't deserve to be worship. I still do, but I have my differences to change that. And That's why you are saying that your way is moral and his is immoral. Correcting his immoral nature. That's of the reasons as to why religious dogma is bad. It wil make a rational person into an irrational one on the spot, simply because they don't want their religion to be wrong. Realizing that someone's own religion has immoral teachings is the beginning of their ignorance. Admiittng that, is what I call taking responsibility If you see me as King Saul, so be it! I rather put my foot down and change it.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2018, 01:33:21 PM »
Then I take it where you allow evil to run around to do a lot of damage. Congratulation, you just allowed the eternal crusade of good vs. evil where us normal people will die in the between the crossfire. Maybe we might get sandwich from these two. If you think the Philippine island is doing wrong by just killing criminals, do you think Adolf Hitler deserves to die? If I had the power of time cloning, I will clone one billion of Adolf Hitler and perform a holocaust on those clones of Adolf Hitler to insult the evil community. If I am God in HIS shoes, I will create a universe without anyone except me. Also, I too, will agree to the accord of what the angels have said to God that we don't deserve to come into existence because of what we will become. Yet, HE F-EN DOES IT!

By reading the entire Old Testament, I come to a conclusion that mankind don't deserve to be human until they are ready. If they can't, oh well--so be it. As I quote:

"Hitler and the Nazi did really think that they were saving the world by killing the jews , it wasn't just out of hate, but actually thinking that tbey are getting rid of evil people. Murder rate has gone up and the drug problem has gotten worse. Just because someone does it, doesn't mean that you should do the same"

Hitler was targeting Jews as a race; I target the rapist community, the murderer community, and every scumbag to be put in a concentration camp before burning them alive. How is this wrong? If the Punisher can kill a very bad-bad-bad guy and saved millions, why not?

Quote: "Ignorance is a major cause of it. People not knowing that what they are doing is bad. And/or People looking at it and turning away not seeing anything wrong with it."

It's not ignorance; it's "The Knowing." The more you know; the more you will be crazy. The more you know; the more you WISH you didn't know.

Quote: " The only way to take responsibility is for people to know that what they did was wrong and how to correct it and prevent it from happening again in the future."

And how is that going for you? You seem to contain it; yet, don't change from it. Mankind cannot contain it because man doesn't want to. Some men likes to do bad because it's their taste to which I hate. My solution is to force them to BE good by straightening them out as if the good rapes the minds of evil to where unicorns and rainbows makes them want to puke. How is that wrong? Because I see double-standard in you. I offer my solution to solve evil and by doing that is to harm their minds by straightening them out. It's like you force your son to get straight +As since he doesn't want to get an A in any of his classes because he prefers the F because he likes it. Well, a failure will be force live on a standard to where we can accept. Why do you think not many people respects the homeless? It's because of what they choose to become as their career in life. If I become a president, I will force every homeless to go and get a job, like it or not--OKAY DADDY, GEE!

Quote: "And That's why you are saying that your way is moral and his is immoral. Correcting his immoral nature."

I have never said He's immoral. Please, where did I say He's immoral and my literal words that comes from my mouth. I have said that He is He as I am I. You don't get that phrase, do you? We live on the same coin; however, I am on the other side of the coin. You see, the coin is morality. Morality can turn a man into a saint or an executioner. Well, I become an executioner because morality has turn me into that. Morality is a gun and most people don't see this as I do; yet, I wish that I am not that too curious to read moral books from time to time since it's better than to be stupid and humble than to be smart and evil. Have you not seen Flowers for Algernon?

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2018, 01:22:24 PM »
Then I take it where you allow evil to run around to do a lot of damage. Leave the strawman in the corn field and not use it in this discussion. And this is the part that you are not understanding. Your asserted conclusion shows the basis to your argument, ignorance, which is also the flaw in your proposed solution. With ignorance, you are the one who is actually allowing evil to roam around freely. We both proposed a solution to stop evil. Your way allows evil to take over humanity unknowingly and willfully due to no defence against it. As a result, the person who is consumed by evil end up as collateral damage. I on the other hand, proposed the solution of humanity being aware of what evil is and learning to see it in whatever shape it takes, and when confronted by it, has the means to defeat it. I deal with the cause of the problem and prevent it from the beginning. You, on the other hand wait for the symptoms to happen and only get rid of symptoms.   Congratulation, you just allowed the eternal crusade of good vs. evil where us normal people will die in the between the crossfire. We seeing evil creeping from a distance is a lot better than having evil already on your front door selling you things or worse, already sitting on the couch in your living room.  Maybe we might get sandwich from these two. If you think the Philippine island is doing wrong by just killing criminals, Their "war on drugs " policy has taken many lives but have the drug problem been solved? No. Have the drug trafficking been affected by the policy? No, drug prices are lower than ever.do you think Adolf Hitler deserves to die? If I had the power of time cloning, I will clone one billion of Adolf Hitler and perform a holocaust on those clones of Adolf Hitler to insult the evil community. Again, ignorance, had prevented you from seeing the many different forms of evil. The killer of Adolf Hitler had become Adolf Hitler without knowing it, and thats before  initiating the holocaust. If I am God in HIS shoes, I will create a universe without anyone except me. Also, I too, will agree to the accord of what the angels have said to God that we don't deserve to come into existence because of what we will become. Yet, HE F-EN DOES IT!According to biblical teachings, we did deserve to exist because we are better than the angels. Humanity has the will to face evil and ultimately defeat it. That's why the angels were jealous of us. Humanity can achieve what they cannot. Isn't the reason as to why Satan hated humanity because god created humanity starting with nothing but will become something greater and surpassing the angels to where humanity is able to sit by the side of god? To be confronted by evil and having the will to defeat it, is the ultimate victory. Choosing to be blind to evil, means that you have surrendered, and evil has already won.

By reading the entire Old Testament, I come to a conclusion that mankind don't deserve to be human until they are ready. If they can't, oh well--so be it.Preventing mankind from growing up and being prepared will result in them to never be ready. A blind man cannot reach the top of the hill if his attendant is leading him downhill. As I quote:

"Hitler and the Nazi did really think that they were saving the world by killing the jews , it wasn't just out of hate, but actually thinking that tbey are getting rid of evil people. Murder rate has gone up and the drug problem has gotten worse. Just because someone does it, doesn't mean that you should do the same"

Hitler was targeting Jews as a race; I target the rapist community, the murderer community, and every scumbag to be put in a concentration camp before burning them alive. How is this wrong? Because just like you, Hitler justified his actions and targeted an "evil" community, the Jews.  If the Punisher can kill a very bad-bad-bad guy and saved millions, why not? If after the Punisher kills millions and there are still millions of killers out there, how is that stopping evil? And of those millions, how many and which ones are first time offenders? And/or the ones who are not willing to murder again? When you start targeting and killing a particular community, you are no longer justified. Reason being, you are now killing a person not for what they did, but for what they are/were. A big time drug dealer is not the same as a curious kid trying a small amount of drug for the first time. It's injustice to kill both of them for possession of drugs thinking that they deserve the same punishment. 

Quote: "Ignorance is a major cause of it. People not knowing that what they are doing is bad. And/or People looking at it and turning away not seeing anything wrong with it."

It's not ignorance; it's "The Knowing." The more you know; the more you will be crazy. The less you know, the more you will be crazy, lacking the knowledge to understand why you are being crazy.  The more you know; the more you WISH you didn't know. The more you wish you didn't know, is the result of you fearing the truth.

Quote: " The only way to take responsibility is for people to know that what they did was wrong and how to correct it and prevent it from happening again in the future."

And how is that going for you? You seem to contain it; yet, don't change from it. Mankind cannot contain it because man doesn't want to. Some men likes to do bad because it's their taste to which I hate. And a lot of men do bad things because they don't realize that what they are doing is wrong. Dead men can't learn from their mistakes. My solution is to force them to BE good by straightening them out as if the good rapes the minds of evil to where unicorns and rainbows makes them want to puke. How is that wrong? Because I see double-standard in you. I offer my solution to solve evil and by doing that is to harm their minds by straightening them out. Actually, you have the double standard. Your argument is the one that forbids harm only when harm is being done to force someone into doing good. And there lies the problem again. Being forced to not do evil will not solve the problem itself. All it's doing is wash, rinse and wait until evil resurface in a
Recognizable form and repeat the process over. By staying ignorant of evil, not knowing how to recognize or having any means of preventing it results in the cycle repeating itself over and over again. 
It's like you force your son to get straight +As since he doesn't want to get an A in any of his classes because he prefers the F because he likes it. Well, a failure will be force live on a standard to where we can accept. And by forcing him to get A's, he will go back to
Getting F's again once the is no more authority figure, not understanding why one should strive to get A's instead of F's
Why do you think not many people respects the homeless? It's because of what they choose to become as their career in life. If I become a president, I will force every homeless to go and get a job, like it or not--OKAY DADDY, GEE!And by not understanding why having a job is good for them, they either refuse to get a job or get a job and be unsatisfied and return to their old ways.

Quote: "And That's why you are saying that your way is moral and his is immoral. Correcting his immoral nature."

I have never said He's immoral. Please, where did I say He's immoral and my literal words that comes from my mouth. I have said that He is He as I am I. You don't get that phrase, do you? We live on the same coin; however, I am on the other side of the coin. You see, the coin is morality. Morality can turn a man into a saint or an executioner.Morality is the coin, and a coin has either head or tail, moral or immoral. It's a contradiction to be both head and tails, moral and immoral at the same time. And by the way, this is what it means to have double standards, saying that something isn't immoral when it goes against what you believe to be moral simply to not make someone on your side not look as if they are not immoral. Well, I become an executioner because morality has turn me into that. Morality is a gun and most people don't see this as I do; No, morality is what determines our action to either pull the trigger or not. Saying that morality turned you into an executioner is considered as not taking responsibility for your actions and shifting the blame onto morality. You are responsible for your sense of morality and your actions are based on those moral beliefs. yet, I wish that I am not that too curious to read moral books from time to time since it's better than to be stupid and humble than to be smart and evil. Have you not seen Flowers for Algernon?
Not responding to criticism or remarks due to not realizing them does not mean that you are being humble.  Nor does being smart makes you evil. Having knowledge is what makes you choose to be humble. Charlie began as being ignorant and therefore didn't even realize that he was being mistreated. Evil was being done the whole time. Once Charlie's intelligence surface, he was mistreating others without realizing it. He was confronted by evil with no warnings and not knowing what to do, he willingly, unwillingly, or even perhaps mistakenly got consumed by evil. It's when found the knowledge to understand it, only then was he able to defeat evil. Having gain the knowledge, he took the responsibility of letting others know instead of letting them stay ignorant. That's when he determined what his sense of morality was. You are able to tell in the story when he came to recognize morality and chose to do the right choice.   

And that is what morality is.  It's not simply just about good and evil, but what is right and wrong. By not believing that murder is wrong even though you are not committing murder at this very moment, simply just waiting for the right moment, does not mean that you are a moral person. Simply waiting for the the day when you acknowledged that there is not god to finally commit murder makes you immoral.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2018, 01:35:04 PM »
BTW, using a two headed coin means that you do not care about what is right or wrong as long as it suits you at the moment. In the Dark knight,  the black prisoner on the boat who threw the detonator out the window was more moral than Gotham's white knight. One has a clear understanding of what morality is, while the other on misunderstood it and used it as an excuse to do what he wants.

Advertisements