Is playing morality immoral?

Yes, it's immoral
1 (33.3%)
No, it's not immoral
1 (33.3%)
I don't know...
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Is playing morality immoral?  (Read 2196 times)

Online dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
Re: Is playing morality immoral?
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2018, 10:13:55 AM »
Again, I state my claim that man is not ready for such greatness. Knowledge can be a deadly friend as I quote this from Ravi Zecharias when knowledge can harm each other. The smart ones are the rich folks who knows how the world run. They are smarter than someone who studies books in school because as to what my uncle says, "If you just know how to be book smart; however, you don't know how to use your brain."

He discriminate educated people because they had it all; yet, they don't know how to use their brain to apply the tools of education for life. They got the tools; however, they don't know how to do it for life. As for the rich, they have all the power like a total mafia who can rule the world. They are the one percent like those Jews who rule the world. Did you know that Henry Kissinger, a Jew, has caused the Indochina Vietnam war? A Jew, planned and orchestrated everything for Hmong folks to die and to start a civil war among each other is caused by this one man. One lie, many will die. Yet, you don't see what I see because the more knowledge you intake, the more conniving you will become. It just proves that knowledge can be a friend to you and to others.

When God gave the knowledge to the Jews, what did King Solomon do? I know he fuked up, but hey, all that knowledge becomes a waste. Are we really ready? Do tell me...

Since you're just rambling and don't know what morality is,  there's no point in continuing this discussion.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
Re: Is playing morality immoral?
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2018, 04:04:39 AM »
Since you're just rambling and don't know what morality is,  there's no point in continuing this discussion.

Dude, I know morality. I ain't amoral; yet, you think I am.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements