Is playing morality immoral?

Yes, it's immoral
1 (33.3%)
No, it's not immoral
1 (33.3%)
I don't know...
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Is playing morality immoral?  (Read 13831 times)

TheAfterLife

Is playing morality immoral?
« on: October 12, 2018, 03:15:58 PM »
Playing morality is immoral because you bend morality to your will rather than letting morality bends on you. The 3 biggest dictators out of all in man's history is conscience, freewill, and emotions. They bend you rather you bend them. Those who bend morality to their will are moral relativist people because they play morality like how I see it in communism that persecutes Hmong people in the Vietnam War. From a single lie and brainwash through the re-education camps, moral relativism brings nothing but death, lies, persecution, and genocide since it's nothing but the rules of 'I like ice cream; you like cake.'

Moral relativism can be found in the Book of Judges, Heart of Darkness, Book of Kings 1 and 2, Letters of Birmingham, Animal Farm, Nuremberg Court Case, and many more of moral stories that tells about the nature of a moral relativist. Playing morality to your will is immoral. You cannot bend morality to your will for it bends YOU rather than YOU bend morality in your grasp. Laws vs. Morality has been clashing since the dawn of revolutionary; yet, man has not learn their ways to quit on being a moral relativist because of life isn't fair to their will. Oh well, suck it up!

Moral relativist are liars-- (Al Capone's voice) LIAR LIAR, PANTS OF FIRE. ALL MORAL RELATIVIST ARE BURNING IN A FRYER. MAY THE CHOIR SINGS TO YOUR EVERLASTING DIRE, WE THE PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY KNOW WHAT IS YOUR EVIL DESIRE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKclNMN_oRc

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: Is playing morality immoral?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 12:26:10 AM »
Moral relativity is dangerous because it always falls into the wrong hands. Why? Because no hand, except God's, is good enough to dictate morality.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 10:04:18 PM »
Playing morality is immoral because you bend morality to your will rather than letting morality bends on you. The 3 biggest dictators out of all in man's history is conscience, freewill, and emotions. They bend you rather you bend them. Those who bend morality to their will are moral relativist people because they play morality like how I see it in communism that persecutes Hmong people in the Vietnam War. From a single lie and brainwash through the re-education camps, moral relativism brings nothing but death, lies, persecution, and genocide since it's nothing but the rules of 'I like ice cream; you like cake.'

Moral relativism can be found in the Book of Judges, Heart of Darkness, Book of Kings 1 and 2, Letters of Birmingham, Animal Farm, Nuremberg Court Case, and many more of moral stories that tells about the nature of a moral relativist. Playing morality to your will is immoral. You cannot bend morality to your will for it bends YOU rather than YOU bend morality in your grasp. Laws vs. Morality has been clashing since the dawn of revolutionary; yet, man has not learn their ways to quit on being a moral relativist because of life isn't fair to their will. Oh well, suck it up!

Moral relativist are liars-- (Al Capone's voice) LIAR LIAR, PANTS OF FIRE. ALL MORAL RELATIVIST ARE BURNING IN A FRYER. MAY THE CHOIR SINGS TO YOUR EVERLASTING DIRE, WE THE PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY KNOW WHAT IS YOUR EVIL DESIRE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKclNMN_oRc

What you are describing is subjective morality. 

But you should be grateful of moral relevists because they are more tolerant of your moral beliefs.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 08:20:38 PM »
In Shanon Information Theory, there is a concept called Signal to Noise Ratio.  The SnR is the ratio of noise between the communicator and the listener as a message is passed through a medium.  Truth becomes blurred because the SnR from God to people to books to translation to people has a potentially high SnR.  Only when guided by the Holy Spirit can the person understand the truth and the way.

I've stopped arguing truth because it's impossible to teach someone...God has to do his job.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 07:37:55 PM »
What you are describing is subjective morality. 

But you should be grateful of moral relevists because they are more tolerant of your moral beliefs.

Um...no they're not.

I wouldn't call jailing someone or burning down their house because they're Christian tolerant.

What world do you live in?

Oh yeah, a Judeo-Christian one where even ignorant atheists like you can speak foolishly without being killed.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 01:18:06 PM »
Um...no they're not.

I wouldn't call jailing someone or burning down their house because they're Christian tolerant.

What world do you live in?
a non judeo-christian one where even an ignorant Christian woman like you can speak foolishly without being killed.
Oh yeah, a Judeo-Christian one where even ignorant atheists like you can speak foolishly without being killed.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 05:38:33 PM by dogmai »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 01:10:59 AM »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 05:14:36 PM »
Congratulations, you just accept another Animal Farm. Sam Harris will destroy you if you are a moral relativist. All moral relativist are flavor pickers. I like ice scream; you like cake; I like murder; you like rape. That's the flaw of moral relativism.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 08:58:59 AM »
Congratulations, you just accept another Animal Farm. Sam Harris will destroy you if you are a moral relativist. All moral relativist are flavor pickers. I like ice scream; you like cake; I like murder; you like rape. That's the flaw of moral relativism.

Animal farm has nothing to do with moral relativism. It's about politics and government, a totalitarian government to be more precise. It's ironic how you detest the pigs in the on how they ran the farm. This is coming from the guy who, if he had his way, would govern people in a totalitarian dictatorship government, Just like the pigs. This reminds me of the last chapter of the book. More specifically,  the dinner scene at the end.

"I don't mind if I am dictator by forcing people to do good only and never know evil."
Forcing people to remain ignorant is in itself immoral. And that's the same thing the pigs did to the other animals in the book.

This is why I disagreed with yengimer in the other thread. Fear and ignorance shouldn't be use in order to keep someone from not committing murder. By not knowing and understanding why murder is immoral, you will end up like yengimer, and commit murder when there is no fear of the consequences. As I said before, if someone thinks that murder is wrong because god commanded it, but then goes around murdering people once they found out that god is dead, means that that person wasn't moral to begin with. A moral person (theist) will still think that murder is wrong even after learning that god is dead.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2018, 07:51:09 PM »
How is this immoral? You just allow rape, murder, and evil rights to do the heck they want. What if a group of evil people starts to riot in the city because they want rights for rape, murder, steal, and all of the horrendous things that they practice must be force into play? I will gun these immoral **** down like how a cannibal holocaust got gun down for having cannibalism in their culture. Do you see any Baal worshippers? NO! Because God killed them and stopped them.  In the Book of Kings, that's what it shows where God kills the unchangeable people who's will is to bend God rather than God bends on them. You think I'm one of those pigs? No, I will kill those pigsNo, you are not one of those pigs. That's why you see the pigs. Killing what you see is easy. But you cannot kill what you cannot see. and force all of those animals not to be like those pigs, even IF there will be bloodshed to change man into a moral being, I rather force morality upon evildoers. That's the theme of animal farm.

Silencing evil for good is the BEST way to contain them and make the world not knowing of what evil is. That's probably the worst way to deal with evil. I'll explain later.Imagine a world full of good people, not knowing what murder is, not knowing what rape is, and not knowing a single drop of evil. Yet, you call this immoral. And some Christians wonder why the garden of Eden failed. No, I never called that immoral. The person that made the world that way, which is you in this case, is immoral.  Congratulation s, you just created an amoral world. A world where murder, rape, etc.. occurs every day and nobody doing anything to stop it. A world, THE BEST WORLD, for evil to thrive. A world where evil is every where with no restraints what so ever. 

People ask for peace, well, force peace upon everyone, even if it violates their freewill to dislike peace. How is force peace immoral? so that's not really peace is it? How is eliminating evil is immoral?You're not eliminating evil. You are aiding evil, giving it a new power, sort of speak. And at the same time, crippling man by blinding them.   Why is wrong to force good for all people? Please, tell me why and I am all ears. because that makes people ignorant of evil. Makes them gullible. You read the bible, and only saw the things that you were taught, and couldn't see the things that were never taught to you. There are many things in the bible that you can only see if you read it as a nonreligious book. You can see the  mistakes that were repeated throughout the book. Those were not seen or taught to people by preachers most likely due to it not being religious in nature or being relevant to the religion. Something that is repeated throughout the entire book is , ignorance.  You can see ignorance in the characters, whether by the same one or not, throughout the book. It may be hard to spot because it's has nothing to do with the story of the book in a religious matter.

Moral relativism must disappear or else, another Book of Judges will appear.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 11:41:13 PM by dogmai »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2018, 11:08:42 PM »
If God is dead, then why follow orders? You can choose to accept or not accept orders given to you. Once you've accepted those orders, you can chooose to obey or disobey orders given to you. The orders that I've accept, I choose to obey them and follow them as best as I can. I accept and follow the orders of my commander because I believe him to be a capable commander, not out of fear    Even Christopher Hitchens and Sam Harris will agree to this that if there isn't a judge or a king to bring order, you will have another animal farm like those dark ages in England (Feudalism/Clan War). This is irrelevant to morality. And just dodging what is being discussed at hand. Either way,  you misunderstood what they meant. Judge or a king doesn't mean one person/being.

So, if God is really dead, then how come people are following morality since it's a lie?People are following morality because it's not a lie, it's the truth. In fact, what is lie, murder, and rape in the subjective world? People with conscience will destroy these cultural people because cultural people don't want to think; also, I know quite some who are like that and I see it in Hmong people who sticks to Shamanism and never come to question in mind to test their religion in a debate. In the end, they cower away and will always be one. It's either they become an atheist or become a theist. It's up to them and I don't give a damn...selfish ly like those professors at any university.

So you're a nihilist. This is why you are amoral. You don't know and don't care. Morally right or wrong.  And like I mentioned earlier, it is morally subjective based soley on your fear of god. That's why when you no longer have that fear, when god is dead, your morality change.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2018, 11:56:37 PM »
Per the bible, do you know the reason why god CANNOT destroy evil?

And no, it's not because he chooses not to.

*Hint*
Think about the serpent.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2018, 12:23:40 AM »
If you can answer the question below, tbats when there's a chance for you for to understand why "I don't mind if I am dictator by forcing people to do good only and never know evil." is immoral.

What type of animal was the leader of the farm at the beginning of the and at the end of the book? (Humans are considered as animals here)

*Hint* they're both the same kind.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2018, 03:51:43 AM »
Like I said before, "I is I; God is God." I know He's alive, but there are some things I don't agree on allowing this to happen. If I had a time machine, I will destroy the fruits the bare evil wisdom in that garden. My family thinks I am a dictator for not allowing a child to be at least be naughty for once.

How is is immoral if I burn that sinister tree down in Eden? Please, to tell me why is it wrong? I am just protecting, that is all.

His nature is to allow evil to  in this world, even if it means to constantly make humanity suffer. He allows monsters to do evil upon the world. And if you truly think all those things that you said, destroying evil, not letting humans suffer because of evil, is a morally right; and letting evil to run amok in the world is immoral, that would mean that you are morally right and god morally wrong. In other words, you are moral and god is immoral. So why would you worship an immoral god? Such an immoral god like that doesn't even deserve to be worship. And if that god claim to love his children, why "punish" them for all eternity. Any moral being would not condemn someone to torture, pain and suffering for all eternity, especially when some didn't have the knowledge to understand that what they did was wrong simply because god never explained it to them so they can understand. No wrong act and/or sin equate to eternal punishment especially if the evil was caused by another being, originated from Satan.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2018, 02:08:10 AM »
Clearly, when did I ever say God is immoral? I have never said He is immoral; I am saying that evil must not exist, even IF the cost to make us stupidly innocent, I prefer of not knowing pain and only joy. My brothers thinks my world view is "NOT ALIVE" and I think his world view to be insane.you just destroyed your own argument.

As a Christian person who reads more, you believe that man should have the freewill to do the hell he/she wants. I rather be Nemo's dad in Finding Nemo, protecting at all cost to make sure they stay innocent. and you the result of that? Innocence caused nemo to be captured.  And innocence wasn't the thing that got him out.If you allow freedom of evil, then harm will come and destroy EVERYONE! Do you not see thatNo it won't.  Knowing evil will help humanity overcome it easier, even prevent it. But being ignorant, they won't even know what to do in tthe face of evil. And having it take over someone without them realizing it is worse. feeling sooooo alive is not ready for humanity to feel or know that way? I haven't lost my faith in God; however, as a human, I will throw a fit at Him for allow such gift that we aren't ready for. It's best for man to be stupid and innocent rather than knowing "The Knowing" and be evil to each other. You're wrong, being stupid and innocent is how people do evil to others and how evil is done to you without you realizing it. Being stupid and innocent is how people don't take responsibility for their actions.At least a caveman who is isolated from the world can live at peace with everyone; yet, they kept their innocent intact. No, they can be murdering someone thinking that it's okay to do it. So tell me, are we ready for such knowledge?yes we are, and have been ready.

If I am you, I will look at America how they are doing it and how they are not saving lives, but they are taking lives in their own cesspool! Truly, man isn't ready and if you don't care or pay a heed to the suffering of man is because we aren't ready! We will never be; we will never get it for eternity. It will take a miracle to change this behavior of ours and I truly believe to FIX the solution is to force peace upon on everyone. That's how it is and will continue to be like that if humanity is ignorant of evil. Forced peace doesn't last. History have shown that. Look at Vietnam today and compared it to the forced peace in the past. Forced peace may have stopped the fighting for a short period, but resulting in a divided Vietnam and having one of the most bloody war.Just look at how Japan is doing it by controlling the Muslim not bombing their country into devastation. How do you think Japan is doing?Also, look at the Philippine islands where they kill drug dealers on the spot.First of all, that's murder. And just because someone thinks that what they are doing is morally right doesn't mean that it is morally right. Their President may have had good intentions to fight the drug war, but he is not taking responsibility for the bad results, instead, he is putting the blame on others and/or looking the other way pretending there's that nothing bad filament out of it. Instructing law enforcement to kill people who having anything to with drugs isn't solving the drug problem.  It's making it worse. Drugs are still available and for cheaper price. People are committing murder using his "war on drugs" policy as an excuse and he is not taking responsibility for it, instead , he lies about the policy being effective. It's obvious that it's not working if the supposed drug kills increase every year. Hitler and the Nazi did really think that they were saving the world by killing the jews , it wasn't just out of hate, but actually thinking that tbey are getting rid of evil people. Murder rate has gone up and the drug problem has gotten worse. Just because someone does it, doesn't mean that you should do the same.  What about America? NO! They profit from the poor, the criminal, and colored people. Ignorance is a major cause of it. People not knowing that what they are doing is bad. And/or People looking at it and turning away not seeing anything wrong with it.By putting a foot down and say, "Enough is enough" will change the world into a better world. Man's suffering comes from their irresponsibili ty of their own action of freedom; The only way to take responsibility is for people to know that what they did was wrong and how to correct it and prevent it from happening again in the future. Just look at some people in here, constantly saying how wrong the other people are but at the same time calling them stupid names. And many times, it's not even about that particular subject. yet, we cannot control freedom in our grasp. Yet, you think I shouldn't be worshipping God? An immoral god doesn't deserve to be worship. A god commanding someone to murder their child doesn't deserve to be worship. A god who doesn't think that slavery isn't immoral doesn't deserve to be worship. I still do, but I have my differences to change that. And That's why you are saying that your way is moral and his is immoral. Correcting his immoral nature. That's of the reasons as to why religious dogma is bad. It wil make a rational person into an irrational one on the spot, simply because they don't want their religion to be wrong. Realizing that someone's own religion has immoral teachings is the beginning of their ignorance. Admiittng that, is what I call taking responsibility If you see me as King Saul, so be it! I rather put my foot down and change it.

Advertisements