Advertisement

Author Topic: I've Always Known It - Bad Seed Begets Bad Seed  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
I've Always Known It - Bad Seed Begets Bad Seed
« on: October 13, 2018, 03:17:17 AM »
https://www.babygaga.com/15-traits-kids-get-from-their-father/

Ladies BEWARE!

Especially if you plan to have children (with 1 in 2 chances that you're going to have a boy).

PERSONALITY DISORDER, sons get that from their fathers.

Just because a guy doesn't exhibit the same negative temperament as his dad doesn't mean he doesn't have it. His environment could be suppressing it.

Ever hear of women claiming that their man suddenly changed after a traumatic event?

Well of course! Duh, most people are relatively likable under comfortable conditions. However, place them under stress and a confrontationa l situation and see their personality change.

I notice this pattern from men who are sons of abusive fathers, whether those fathers are present or not. They exhibit all the traits even if they don't use the same tactics. For those who recognize their abusive fathers, they become even more discreet in how they exhibit abuse.

For example, an abusive son might not use physical force (if he recognizes that it's wrong) but he will be verbally or emotionally abusive.

He'll deploy other less obvious tactics to have control over his partner.

They will choose partners that have similar traits like that of their mother but always a woman who justifies their abuse.

So for example, an abusive man might choose a really outspoken woman (yes, we've seen this relationship dynamic) because it justifies his explosive behavior. Or he'll select a woman who makes excuses for him. Either way, it's all about personalities that he can use to justify his behavior.

Anyways, do we really need the scientific data for this? Although there is some data. Point is, the Hmong have always known this.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: I've Always Known It - Bad Seed Begets Bad Seed
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 01:06:04 PM »
Caj ceg preference has been a long discrimination in bride selection for the longest time in history.

Can't say our ancestors didn't have good scientific observations.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 02:08:01 PM »
Like father like son they say? 

Well how about let them daughters to hang out with their fathers and let their sons to hang with the mother to poocee them up a bit? 

Then again, would that give me a 1 in 10 chances that my kids will become gay or showing gay like symptoms? 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 01:37:37 AM »
https://www.babygaga.com/15-traits-kids-get-from-their-father/

Ladies BEWARE!

Especially if you plan to have children (with 1 in 2 chances that you're going to have a boy).

PERSONALITY DISORDER, sons get that from their fathers.

Just because a guy doesn't exhibit the same negative temperament as his dad doesn't mean he doesn't have it. His environment could be suppressing it.

Ever hear of women claiming that their man suddenly changed after a traumatic event?

Well of course! Duh, most people are relatively likable under comfortable conditions. However, place them under stress and a confrontationa l situation and see their personality change.

I notice this pattern from men who are sons of abusive fathers, whether those fathers are present or not. They exhibit all the traits even if they don't use the same tactics. For those who recognize their abusive fathers, they become even more discreet in how they exhibit abuse.

For example, an abusive son might not use physical force (if he recognizes that it's wrong) but he will be verbally or emotionally abusive.

He'll deploy other less obvious tactics to have control over his partner.

They will choose partners that have similar traits like that of their mother but always a woman who justifies their abuse.

So for example, an abusive man might choose a really outspoken woman (yes, we've seen this relationship dynamic) because it justifies his explosive behavior. Or he'll select a woman who makes excuses for him. Either way, it's all about personalities that he can use to justify his behavior.

Anyways, do we really need the scientific data for this? Although there is some data. Point is, the Hmong have always known this.

What's worst are those that had no reasons to foam at the mouth and go ape nut. They were given the "world" by their mother through her hardship and sacrifice over the years but they still become so ungrateful that they kick their own mother to the curb just because she is not able to do their primary duties for them due to her old age, health, or what ever...And despite all the hardship and sacrifice their mother have gone through to give them the "world", they have nothing to show for it as they become "flat broke"...what an EPIC FAILURE!!!

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 02:30:33 PM »
I don't believe in bad seeds but I believe words can lift or bring a person down.  Ex:  If you keep telling a child he's bad or comes from a bad seed, your words can turn a lie into a reality.  The words we use are powerful...and can be a curse or a blessing to someone. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 09:51:50 PM »
I don't believe in bad seeds but I believe words can lift or bring a person down.  Ex:  If you keep telling a child he's bad or comes from a bad seed, your words can turn a lie into a reality.  The words we use are powerful...and can be a curse or a blessing to someone.

Fact: there are plenty of cases where kids coming from a broken home that are able to make good decisions and follow good paths and become good productive member of society..On the other hand, there are also cases where kids coming from a nice home with a supportive loving family but they failed in life and become crazy dead weight idiots of society...i.e., become "flat broke" even though they were given the world to succeed in life...instead live a miserable epic fail life....

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 07:53:03 PM »
Believe it.

Just talk to single mothers whose baby daddy has been estranged from the son. Many will attest that their sons act just like the fathers despite having few to no contact. Sure, maybe there are the few who are different but why take a gamble?

Even the science says so.

Women need to simply pick better men to mate with. Stop giving bad seed a chance to bear fruit.

You're never going to change him with love because the ugly is already written in his DNA.

Sure, you might be able to suppress it here and there but ugly always rear its head when the conditions are less than ideal.

If someone has to have the perfect environment in order to not lose control then that already means they're unfit to breed. God forbid they have a son, too!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 11:54:24 PM »
Yep, "believe it" as it's been proven here...a PH member said that her mom gave her the "world" but still has no problem going in rage mode and kicked her own mother to the curb just because her mother is too old and couldn't do her primary duties for her (babysitting)...sad but true!

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2018, 04:36:23 AM »
^^^

What do you know! The Bad Seed shows up to further prove why he's a bad seed.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Arguing with me to the death isn't going to disprove that theking is a bad seed but rather confirms the science on this matter.

Yeah, keep saying you're not a bad seed by acting like a bad seed when you feel compelled to be a little biatch about it in this thread.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Bad seed bears bad seed.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2018, 02:07:16 PM »
^^^

What do you know! The Bad Seed shows up to further prove why he's a bad seed.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Arguing with me to the death isn't going to disprove that theking is a bad seed but rather confirms the science on this matter.

Yeah, keep saying you're not a bad seed by acting like a bad seed when you feel compelled to be a little biatch about it in this thread.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Bad seed bears bad seed.

THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT BY CRAWLING BACK THE HYPOCRITE!  O0

what do you know! The worst seed is back after kicking her own elderly mother around...that poor elderly lady only gave the HYPOCRITE the "world"...what she gets in return? Yep, kicked to the curb... :idiot2:

And NO, I don't care how much you PMed or threaten me, your "rescind" request is still denied because you are still gushing like the broken Oroville dam.

WATCH AS THE HYPOCRITE CRAWLS BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AFTER CRYING "I will stop reading what you write"...TRUST ME! ;D O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2018, 02:25:30 PM »
Don't forget about that one married but voluntarily childless Hmong woman as not only having a personality disorder but a bigger personal disorder.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements