Advertisement

Author Topic: Spent $20 and won $4  (Read 1687 times)

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Spent $20 and won $4
« on: October 17, 2018, 10:01:02 AM »
Lottery is such a scam :P

How much did you spend and won? The next drawing will be on Friday closing in on $900 million :o

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: Spent $20 and won $4
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 10:41:32 AM »
0 and 0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 11:55:31 AM »
So glad no one won.  I totally missed out on Tues but had time to buy a few but took a gamble and say that no one will win so I can take my shot at the next one. 

Planning one day on a lotto ticket binge by just driving and stopping at any lotto resellers I see out there.  New city, new ticket is my motto.  Just want to be a part of history ya know?

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 11:58:43 AM »
Going to have to start taking chances. Getting older everyday and don't want to work forever. $20 for a life changing experience, I'll take it.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 12:04:06 PM »
So glad no one won.  I totally missed out on Tues but had time to buy a few but took a gamble and say that no one will win so I can take my shot at the next one. 

Planning one day on a lotto ticket binge by just driving and stopping at any lotto resellers I see out there.  New city, new ticket is my motto.  Just want to be a part of history ya know?

You just never know. It can be anybody. I don't gamble or play the lottery unless it gets over $400ish million. Some people go nuts but if I won today I would still go into work tomorrow and the next day until the money is completely secured.

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 12:32:43 PM »
we all put in 10 bux each at my workplace out of 23 employees, only won 30 bux  :'(, well try again this friday

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2018, 12:35:00 PM »

How much did you spend and won? The next drawing will be on Friday closing in on $900 million :o
so you didn't win $4, you lost $16. ;)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 12:36:18 PM »

I don't really care if I win or not.  I just like the thought that I have a chance to win it.  $2 gives me that hopeful feeling.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 12:44:18 PM »
You just never know. It can be anybody. I don't gamble or play the lottery unless it gets over $400ish million. Some people go nuts but if I won today I would still go into work tomorrow and the next day until the money is completely secured.

Maybe that is why some people do not and can not win.  It is like their fate is not good for the world if they have all that money. 

Like right now, you are sweet and humble because you are poor but with money comes greed and power and you have the spending power to make people disappear or do nasty things for humanity like slap a hoe and treat her like chit. 

For me, I will work just to get fired on purpose.  Then buy the whole company just to fire that idiot that once fired me then sell the whole company and call it justice. 

The game of life.  It is all about what you are itching to do while I this life.  Maybe I'm not meant to hit it rich cuz I'll be a menace to this society.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 12:50:15 PM »
so you didn't win $4, you lost $16. ;)

Exactly :'( :2funny:

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 12:59:28 PM »
Maybe that is why some people do not and can not win.  It is like their fate is not good for the world if they have all that money. 

Like right now, you are sweet and humble because you are poor but with money comes greed and power and you have the spending power to make people disappear or do nasty things for humanity like slap a hoe and treat her like chit. 

For me, I will work just to get fired on purpose.  Then buy the whole company just to fire that idiot that once fired me then sell the whole company and call it justice. 

The game of life.  It is all about what you are itching to do while I this life.  Maybe I'm not meant to hit it rich cuz I'll be a menace to this society.

I know what you mean. Sometimes to win something you have to lose something. Sometimes those winnings aren't worth losing what you already have :-X   who am i kidding...it'll feel great to win some of that money ;D

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2018, 01:28:06 PM »
next time, I'm gonna have the mentality of.  "man, I don't even wanna win anyways.  and I just playing because I'm just adding to the pot."  And see if I'll win. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 01:58:00 PM »
You guys should have asked "the Hmong Nostradamus and is always right" PH member... ;D

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2018, 06:02:11 PM »
 :D

I spent $4 and won $2. Such a hassle so I don't even bother. Lotto is only a game, doesn't hurt to dream a little. Besides, even if you don't win just know that it's going toward good causes.

Advertisements