Advertisement

Author Topic: Another Trump promise going to be unkept. This is what we have to deal with..  (Read 650 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Why do you care? You live in s.hit-hole state - and I mean that literally. Crap-lifornia will find a way to rob taxpayers in order to give Medicaid to freeloaders and you guys won't even need Medicare for long since you'll be pushing seniors to elect "Right to Die".

Why are you so worried over something that will never affect you?

Damn you are such a whiny beta male. And it's not even like you're gonna get poocie from the Lesbians who run your political party.

Plus, the very fact that you're worried the federal government will cut MEDICARE is exactly why social security is a scam.

You pay into the system and in the end someone can flip a switch and do something else with the money.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Why do you care? You live in s.hit-hole state - and I mean that literally. Crap-lifornia will find a way to rob taxpayers in order to give Medicaid to freeloaders and you guys won't even need Medicare for long since you'll be pushing seniors to elect "Right to Die".

Why are you so worried over something that will never affect you?

Damn you are such a whiny beta male. And it's not even like you're gonna get poocie from the Lesbians who run your political party.

Plus, the very fact that you're worried the federal government will cut MEDICARE is exactly why social security is a scam.

You pay into the system and in the end someone can flip a switch and do something else with the money.
Ofcourse you're not gonna worry, it's what your party tells you to do.  The rest of us live in reality.

Advertisements