Advertisement

Author Topic: Western Atheists are CULTURALLY JUDEO-CHRISTIAN  (Read 232 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +434
    • View Profile
Western Atheists are CULTURALLY JUDEO-CHRISTIAN
« on: October 18, 2018, 07:41:58 PM »
So to all you Hmong atheists wannabes, before you make absurd claims that moral relativists are more tolerant than Christians, just know that while western atheists do not believe in the Judeo-Christian god they have been raised in a culture that has deep roots in Judeo-Christianity. This means many of their values are still rooted in Judeo-Christianity.

If you were living in atheistic North Korea, let's just say, you wouldn't even be able to publicly display your absurdity without serious consequences. That's atheism outside of Judeo-Christianity for you.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +75
    • View Profile
Re: Western Atheists are CULTURALLY JUDEO-CHRISTIAN
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 09:30:01 AM »
So to all you Hmong atheists wannabes, before you make absurd claims that moral relativists are more tolerant than Christians, just know that while western atheists do not believe in the Judeo-Christian god they have been raised in a culture that has deep roots in Judeo-Christianity. This means many of their values are still rooted in Judeo-Christianity. It's true that some have Judeo-Christian background but that doesn't mean that their values are rooted in it. They actually dropped those immoral values such as believing that slavery isn't morally wrong. Or be stone to death for not believing in the Judeo-Christianity god. 

If you were living in atheistic North Korea, let's just say, you wouldn't even be able to publicly display your absurdity without serious consequences. That's atheism outside of Judeo-Christianity for you.No, unsurprisingly you're wrong again. Thats actually dogmatic belief similar to Judeo-Christianity 10 cammandments, it's called the 10 Principles for the Establishment of a Monolithic Ideological System. If I was living in North Korea, there wouldn't be any serious consequences for saying I don't believe that god exist. Because That's atheism outside of Judeo-Christianity.   

So before the ignorant idiots embarrassed themselves by saying, believe in me when I make this absurd claim, it's a good idea for them to actually know what they are talking about. Otherwise they end up proving how ignorant they are about the topic. Lucky for you, you live in the USA, you won't be stoned death. That's atheism outside of Judeo-Christianity for you.

BTW, it's ok for you to prefer the values of western atheists, over the Judeo-Christianity ones. But unless you stop believing in God, you will remain being just a hmong atheist wannabe.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 05:08:42 PM »
So to all you Hmong atheists wannabes, before you make absurd claims that moral relativists are more tolerant than Christians, just know that while western atheists do not believe in the Judeo-Christian god they have been raised in a culture that has deep roots in Judeo-Christianity. This means many of their values are still rooted in Judeo-Christianity.

If you were living in atheistic North Korea, let's just say, you wouldn't even be able to publicly display your absurdity without serious consequences. That's atheism outside of Judeo-Christianity for you.

I'm a Christian, but I don't hate God; I just have an issue with God. I love Him; however, there are some disagreement between each other like a father and son relationship. It's normal, like a son who is just angry at his dad because I see this in myself between Him and I. God is God; I is I.

Atheist are born from Christian people who fell and went against Him. Glad I didn't because I know the consequences. I just have some disagreement like how the angels did in Heaven when he made Lucifer to rule over them and cause a reckoning from above.

I'm one of those people who complains a lot about why life is not what you think it is because I AM THROWING A FIT AT HIM! Freewill is bich because there is a price and that price is called, "responsibility ." It's nothing but headaches.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +434
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 08:09:08 PM »
^^^ God wants you to have dialogue with Him because it means that you are engaged.

People in STRONG relationships can engage in honest dialogue where it is acceptable to feel frustration and anger some times.

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +300
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 02:53:06 PM »
Thought atheists are Satan worshipper? 

"The Satanic Temple says that its members are atheists who are often interested in community activism, according to the group's website"

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/06/us/satanic-statue-illinois-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline lov1ngth3b3ach

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2018, 09:34:31 AM »
Believe_N_Me and Dumass!

The shit you both say are just ridiculous, then when someone put you in your place and you realize you made an ASS of yourself you cry to the moderator to delete your post. Maybe think next time you speak, even though I know itís impossible since you have a brain the size of a pea. Iíll give you a chance to re-think what you post on here before I respond. Wouldnít want you to cry to the moderator again. Dumass who speak of GOD often and Believe_N_Me who claim to be a Christian are the only two that are the true Satan. Stop using Christianity as a way to justify your horrible ways. Just because you believe in GOD doesnít  make you a good person, you both prove that time and time again how judgmental and narrow-minded you are.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 09:37:37 AM by lov1ngth3b3ach »

Advertisements