Advertisement

Author Topic: believe_n_me......let me show you what winning is with trump....  (Read 3368 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: believe_n_me......let me show you what winning is with trump....
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2018, 12:30:20 PM »
if you won
why are you still soo madd?

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2018, 12:03:22 PM »
The market is up because of Trump.  Everybody knows this because the Trump tax cut on corporations on the foreign money is propping up the stock market.  Give it 2-3 years when the money runs out and we will have a correction.

Also, you got your politics wrong bro.  Under the CLINTON administration, he signed into law to jail a lot of black people.  Under the CLINTON administration, he signed into law to send most of the jobs to China.  Under the Obama administration, the highest disparity on growth was created between HAVES and HAVE NOT.  It amazes me how dumb people are.  You talk about EFFECT, but none of your discussion is on POLICY.  POLICY are the ROOT CAUSE.  Talk policy.  Trump hasn't done shit for POLICY besides the tax cut, the reduction in UN and GLobal aid, and the tariff wars with China, EU and etc..., and letting everyone in the world know, we will lay to waste your entire nation if you dare threaten us (that was for N. Korea).

So aside from tax cuts, reducing UN/Global budget, pissing off our allies, pissing off the left, and getting N. Korea to shut up, he hasn't done much.  Education is still shit.  Equity disparity is still shit.  All the core issues in America is still shit...  Guess what?  It was going to shit with DFL and GOP and still going to shit with DFL and GOP.  Why?  Corporations own the government.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2018, 11:51:29 AM »
The market is up because of Trump.  Everybody knows this because the Trump tax cut on corporations on the foreign money is propping up the stock market.  Give it 2-3 years when the money runs out and we will have a correction.

Also, you got your politics wrong bro.  Under the CLINTON administration, he signed into law to jail a lot of black people.  Under the CLINTON administration, he signed into law to send most of the jobs to China.  Under the Obama administration, the highest disparity on growth was created between HAVES and HAVE NOT.  It amazes me how dumb people are.  You talk about EFFECT, but none of your discussion is on POLICY.  POLICY are the ROOT CAUSE.  Talk policy.  Trump hasn't done shit for POLICY besides the tax cut, the reduction in UN and GLobal aid, and the tariff wars with China, EU and etc..., and letting everyone in the world know, we will lay to waste your entire nation if you dare threaten us (that was for N. Korea).

So aside from tax cuts, reducing UN/Global budget, pissing off our allies, pissing off the left, and getting N. Korea to shut up, he hasn't done much.  Education is still shit.  Equity disparity is still shit.  All the core issues in America is still shit...  Guess what?  It was going to shit with DFL and GOP and still going to shit with DFL and GOP.  Why?  Corporations own the government.

LMAO

my man got it right on point.
100% agree
here i screenshoting my schwab investing account
little hobby of mine
how i made $10k year to date doing...... um.... nothing

i'm just a small fish
you got folks richer than me raking in millions

the DEMOCRATS folks keep saying that this will only benefit the rich
and yo dumb ass is too naive to listen

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2018, 12:38:19 PM »
i'm just a small fish
you got folks richer than me raking in millions[/b]

Why go through all that just to be a "small fish" when you're the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right"...??  ???

BTW, the Mega Lottery is up to $1.6 Bil now...Yes, that's billion with a B....so if you want to rake "in millions"...GO FOR IT, use that "always right" power of yours... O0

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2018, 04:03:04 AM »
I'm about to drop the F Bomb on you ---> FACTS.

The fact is that YOU WERE NEVER GOING TO BE A MILLIONAIRE.

With or without racists, the majority of people are less than mediocre.

I'm in a position where I work and manage people 24/7.

PEOPLE ARE VERY LAZY. Even when you are giving them handouts most will squander it anyways.

STOP THINKING THAT YOU'RE IN A S.HITTY CIRCUMSTANCE BECAUSE OF SOMEBODY ELSE.

99.999999999% YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

RACISM IS NOT WHY YOU ARE A FAILURE IN LIFE.

If not for A MOSTLY WHITE AMERICA ROOTED IN JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY, you would not even be living in this country enjoying all the freedoms and opportunities that come with it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2018, 08:12:59 AM »
I'm about to drop the F Bomb on you ---> FACTS.

The fact is that YOU WERE NEVER GOING TO BE A MILLIONAIRE.

With or without racists, the majority of people are less than mediocre.

I'm in a position where I work and manage people 24/7.

PEOPLE ARE VERY LAZY. Even when you are giving them handouts most will squander it anyways.

STOP THINKING THAT YOU'RE IN A S.HITTY CIRCUMSTANCE BECAUSE OF SOMEBODY ELSE.

99.999999999% YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

RACISM IS NOT WHY YOU ARE A FAILURE IN LIFE.

If not for A MOSTLY WHITE AMERICA ROOTED IN JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY, you would not even be living in this country enjoying all the freedoms and opportunities that come with it.

TRUMP WON
WHY ARE YOU STILL SOOOOO MAD?

lmao

maybe it just you...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2018, 07:17:18 AM »
Winning with Trump is seeing you Libtards go full ape-s.hit on the streets over what the man tweeted or had at the ice cream parlor.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

how do you know that i am a liberal????
ammo spell= PH
don't liberal hate gun????
too funny man

again, show me a PICTURE OF YOUR GUNS
too much talking

Advertisements