Advertisement

Author Topic: Love social experiment.....  (Read 1309 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Love social experiment.....
« on: October 23, 2018, 11:16:29 AM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gHdVTYqgoC4

I was listening to this song by Lady Gaga from a star is born movie and it moved me.  The last song that got me thinking was the Adele song that goes... Never mind I found someone like you and i wish nothing but the best......

Anyways, I say that if a song moves you and considerating that you did not end up marrying at the first one or first and last stop, it is because the quality of love for your first love was the best.  First orgasm, first gf bf, first feeling of love so of speak. 

I mean the last love is the real one but the first love is more compelling.  Not many people will be honest to say it cuz we tend to dust cobwebs under the rug cuz feeling is something that is hard on the human mind and soul.  I honestly do not love my ex now and cringed when talking about it but music's with the right lyrics can pull your feeling out.  If it moves me, it is not because of the current love but sad for the previous love, the one you once had. 

Good song by Gaga.  If you listens to it by yourself, you might think of the ex.  If you listens with the siggie, you better say that song makes you love them even more. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Re: Love social experiment.....
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 10:49:21 AM »
Lol! No song will ever make me think of my first love. I was young and dumb, made a lot of dumb choices and I was miserable. I am happy my husband is nothing like him.

One fawk  and run don't count.

Guess you have to court and date healthy for a year to make it count. 

Although I wish the best for you but just suppose something happened along the way and you'll have to marry the next, this Korean flavor Kim chi will be the one you will reflect upon when you catches a gem in music. 

If you never had it good and left or lost then this thread is not for you. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Re: Love social experiment.....
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 11:17:23 AM »
First love lasted for 10 years, and 8 of those years were miserable. And yes! If things don’t work out with hubby, this will be the relationship I reflect on :)

Too many dependable variables.  One can say that 10 years, you never have loved thus why you don't know to compare with.  Others can say that perhaps some people are just plain evil in a sense that they do not recognize or can say that there was love somewhere in that 10. 

We see it in azn dramas as the plot thickens as exes are displayed for showcase.  Then the show ends with everyone, including the ex ends up with someone else to call it a happy ending movie. 

It does gets complicated when all 5 of your ex are of equal quality and do with that, raises more confusion as to who you are going to think about when a new break up song comes out.

Break up songs, gotta hate them too. 

Advertisements