Advertisement

Author Topic: Duma, curious about the "kaydoo" in Paris? Here's a few photos I took of them  (Read 623 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...when we visited Disney Paris last year...

Like in the States, they tend to get in trouble with the law more so than other groups on average per capita...I took these photos at the Eiffel Tower:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Do you even see what's happening in the photos?? The cops are not arresting these men because of their race. These guys are being arrested for illegally selling counterfeit eiffel tower souvenirs. They usually prowl around landmarks in the hopes of selling to unsuspecting tourists. I was approached several times when I visited the eiffel tower, and my French cousin would always tell them no. When I saw them running away, I asked her what was going on and she pointed to the french cops nearby, saying that if they were caught they'd be arrested. So please, stop assuming that the cops are arresting people based on their skin color just to prove a point.

I'm not sure how you interpret:

"Like in the States, they tend to get in trouble with the law more so than other groups on average per capita...I took these photos at the Eiffel Tower" ...

as "arresting these men because of their race"... but I'm not surprised with your reading comp deficiency...

It's a common knowledge *FACT* that Blacks tend to get in trouble with the law more so than other groups on average per capita whether in France or in the U.S. ...

Therefore, take your own advice and stop "assuming" and work on your reading comp issues..

Disagree? Feel free to point out where I said, they were arrested because of their "race"...as I'm pretty sure if they were White, Spanish, Asian-French and participated in the same illegal activity, they would get arrested/cited just the same...as the Black-French...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Thanks for the show and tell.   Thanks for all the background information to how the kaydoo folks there thrill to make a living. 

I have family in the area and the only news about kaydoo I get are coming from them.  True or not, I don't even know. 

They did visited the states from West to East coast and I told them that the kaydoo in America, no matter where you go, you may see them as the same.  The youth with their pants around their ankles called the sagging style.  They do there in Paris too but their pants are a tad tighter.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements