Advertisement

Author Topic: things like this makes  (Read 823 times)

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
things like this makes
« on: October 25, 2018, 11:11:58 AM »
me worry about my kids and kid's kids future.  And I know I can't keep an eye on them 24/7 but, it makes me sad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-middle-school-students-plotted-131526185.html

A pair of Florida middle school girls allegedly plotted to kill fellow students and drink their blood, according to investigators.

The Bartow Middle School students were found lurking in a school bathroom by the assistant principal with an arsenal of knives and even a pizza cutter. A goblet was also found in the bathroom.

The girls "were waiting in the bathroom for [an] opportunity to find smaller kids they could overpower to be their victims,” Bartow Police Chief Joe Hall said in a news conference Wednesday.

The girls, who are 11 and 12 years old, told police that they had planned to kill at least 15 people in the name of devil worship.

"As I sat there last night [and] watched these interviews [with investigators], I do not believe this was a joke," Hall added.

In messages found on the girls' cellphones after they were arrested, they allegedly wrote that they would leave "body parts at the entrance" and then take their own lives.

A search of their homes turned up a hand-drawn map with the words "Go to kill in bathroom" written on it, police said.

“This is horrific, and if I had children in school I’d be scared to death,” Hall said.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: things like this makes
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 11:33:42 AM »
Mental illness already showed early in adolescent.  It is quite scary.  Kids shouldn't be given their privacy.  All parents should monitors their kids every moves. 

When I was young, i did things my folks did not know about.  Like the first thing i did with the internet was social media chat with strangers.  The only thing stopping me from fawking a white chick in Kansas was the money to fly to her.  These days, kids can find their own ways to do a lot of crafty things like go see bts in Korea and be back by dinner time.  Scary

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 11:50:49 AM »
Whatever happened to joining gangs and doing drive bys like normal teens back in the days :P ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 01:46:05 PM »
Yep and this is why I say do your research fully before having kids and even if you do every thing right, still no guarantee that it'll be smooth sailing because the only guarantee in life is death....just a matter of how and when...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 04:13:19 AM »
This is the influence of Hollywood and a secular world for you. You people wanted to take God out of the picture and so now you will have to live with it.

When you decide that moral relativism is a good thing then you should accept the consequences.

If the answer to everything is "depends", then it means your judgment on matters is related to whatever is the zeitgeist of the time. If the zeitgeist says it's cool to kill and drink blood then you go along with it.

In due time, I'm sure the secularist Hmong phers will find nothing troubling about what these girls did.

If you can find abortion an acceptable choice for a woman to make then why be shocked at anything else now?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 09:35:19 AM »
This is the influence of Hollywood and a secular world for you. You people wanted to take God out of the picture and so now you will have to live with it.

When you decide that moral relativism is a good thing then you should accept the consequences.

If the answer to everything is "depends", then it means your judgment on matters is related to whatever is the zeitgeist of the time. If the zeitgeist says it's cool to kill and drink blood then you go along with it.

In due time, I'm sure the secularist Hmong phers will find nothing troubling about what these girls did.

If you can find abortion an acceptable choice for a woman to make then why be shocked at anything else now?

Can't worst the "flat broke" flip-flop HYPOCRITE that put people down for things but also admitted to doing the same thing too... :idiot2: ;D

Advertisements