Advertisement

Author Topic: Guess what? Im spending holloween weekend in...  (Read 4403 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Guess what? Im spending holloween weekend in...
« on: October 27, 2018, 01:23:05 AM »
Bran Romania.

Aka where Draculas castle is.

And then later...well.. holloween party AT/IN Draculas castle.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Guess what? Im spending holloween weekend in...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 01:23:31 AM »
I will give my review od Romania later in the week.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 06:01:39 AM »
Find out if he consumes imitation blood.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 06:36:00 AM »
I met some cool people I probsbly cant talk about.

Oh wells!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 09:20:25 AM »
Dracula chicks are some of the hottest around. Just expose your neck and you have them in no time.

"...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2018, 02:09:08 PM »
Dracula chicks are some of the hottest around. Just expose your neck and you have them in no time.

I got a story about that

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2018, 02:19:39 PM »
Go ahead and share the story.

"...

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
  • i love when you love me...
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2018, 01:19:17 AM »
Waiting reporter :)

"Be pain, Live prosperously, Be merried"

"Live pain, Be prosperous, Live merrily"

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2018, 05:00:47 AM »
Ok dianah...

Wondering when theposter will share the story.

"...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2018, 05:33:59 AM »
Ok, im on my phone but ill try.

So before the party, there is a tour through the castle.  They have some "actors" in there. 

There was a lady vampire and she was standing.  There was a tourer, he is walking by and then he put his hand on her waist then but then boob..

I thoughy she was going to say or do something...

She didnt break character, acted like she didnt notice it or it didnt bother her then he bend over to suck her neck I guess and she let him, then she sucked his neck!

The neck sucking thing was "normal" I guess, but the fondling part??!?  What do you folks think?

Anyways, the folks I was with, we was like "whats happening here?" when the guy cupping her boobs. 

And then well, I said if theres another vampire lady im going to do the same thing!  But unfortunatley there wasnt one close enough...

Anyways, Romanians are very beautiful.  The girl I was hanging out with was a stunning vampire herself.  And with her makeup off, shes also a very pretty girl in my opinion.

I wasnt drunk or buzzed so I forgot about asking her to eat my neck.  Oh wells! The party itself was ok.  Just a tent party outside the castle.  Probably only like 400 people max.

Ill post pictures and videos later after I find a website that host videos.

All and all it was a cool experience. But I can say I did halloween at Bran Castle. 

The people I hung out with were cool too.  I had a wife for a few hours, she says shes 125 lbs, I have my doubts. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2018, 05:37:23 AM »
Oh if you would like to stay close to the caslte like 5 min walking away, I can recommend where I stayed, its basically a bedroom with its own bathroom.  But at 25 bucks a night it is light years away from a hostel but no wifi though.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2018, 09:49:06 AM »
She either used that as part of the exhibition or she liked him, too, and so she just enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing. Like I said, they are some of the hottest around. I am  not saying  I'd like to meet one. But I'm just saying they look hot in the distance. But let's keep them in the distance.

Ok, im on my phone but ill try.

So before the party, there is a tour through the castle.  They have some "actors" in there. 

There was a lady vampire and she was standing.  There was a tourer, he is walking by and then he put his hand on her waist then but then boob..

I thoughy she was going to say or do something...

She didnt break character, acted like she didnt notice it or it didnt bother her then he bend over to suck her neck I guess and she let him, then she sucked his neck!

The neck sucking thing was "normal" I guess, but the fondling part??!?  What do you folks think?

Anyways, the folks I was with, we was like "whats happening here?" when the guy cupping her boobs. 

And then well, I said if theres another vampire lady im going to do the same thing!  But unfortunatley there wasnt one close enough...

Anyways, Romanians are very beautiful.  The girl I was hanging out with was a stunning vampire herself.  And with her makeup off, shes also a very pretty girl in my opinion.

I wasnt drunk or buzzed so I forgot about asking her to eat my neck.  Oh wells! The party itself was ok.  Just a tent party outside the castle.  Probably only like 400 people max.

Ill post pictures and videos later after I find a website that host videos.

All and all it was a cool experience. But I can say I did halloween at Bran Castle. 

The people I hung out with were cool too.  I had a wife for a few hours, she says shes 125 lbs, I have my doubts.

"...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2018, 12:24:28 PM »
Lucky you, enjoy.  Where do you plan to go next? 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2018, 02:23:02 PM »
tiny pick convert the videos to flash.. so they don't look good...

<embed width="440" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v9.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=2ajyhdx&s=9">

Well this site is kinda not good..

It gives the same link to all my videos...

and appearantly the same link for all my pictures..

Cheezez..

What's a good website to upload pictures and videos?

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 02:29:39 PM by thePoster »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2018, 02:33:35 PM »

<embed width="440" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v9.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=686fza&s=9">

Advertisements