Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Women in California  (Read 15001 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong Women in California
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2018, 01:21:52 AM »
Of course, there are the few who lived in a large Hmong community but remained rather private. But the majority are as I described above.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

NorCalBoriquen

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 09:11:46 PM »
I find most people who act out and go crazy with the partying is mostly due to having strict parents growing up, getting out of a bad relationship or from having kids very young.
I never been into clubbing or getting messed up. I didn't come from a strict family as my father passed away when I was 3 months and my mom was an alcoholic growing up. I just learned from mistake made from myself or from others. Education was not an option growing up. My priorities were putting food on the table and trying not to get killed because where I lived you were either a norteno or sureno and I chosen none of that crap but still got harassed. 
Now that I am older I can relate to people who grew up the same way I did, with hardship. I respect those who were able to walk away and do something with their life.
This is what I found with the two Hmong women I once knew. They were lost feeling like others wouldn't understand so they only dated Hmong guys who treated them like crap. I couldn't understand why their man treated them that way because they were so beautiful and sweet.  In the end they were more open towards others and they are doing better now.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 09:14:16 AM »
For some people it is so as you stated for some it’s just getting out with friends and for the ambiance. I totally understand the hardship and education part having been through it myself.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2018, 12:54:20 PM »
Hmong women in California are so hot..they're literally burning the state down! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2018, 01:41:00 PM »
He's not even Hmong. He's Vietnamese. He is making a mockery of his self stupidity. Hmong people aren't that rude.

Shut your corn hole up.  Don't tell me you don't have Hmong men who don't like their Hmong women to stray.  If you can gather enough, it then becomes an epidemic. 

Hmong men are only obsessive to their Hmong women is because they loved them.  Nothing wrong with that.  It just pushes them further away thus all. 

The hmong women I dated, well let's say they are renegades.  You think I like that type of Hmong?  I'll spank them and send them back to their Hmong boys and get this, not a freaking thank you. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

NorCalBoriquen

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2018, 05:24:08 PM »
Hmong or not you should always treat your women with respect. In the end she will be the only one standing by your side when others have forgotten about you. If she's not standing by your side then she was never true to you and that would be your fault for not seeing the signs.
We all get angry and want to put our women in check at times but it takes a big enough man to admit he was wrong and learn from their mistakes and move on.
If you find yourself constantly feeling protective of your women then there's no trust. If that's the case then you should move on until your happy with someone else.
For those of you who get mad seeing other ethnicities dating women of your own ethnicity you need to deal with it. Times are changing and there's nothing you can do about it. Embrace it as you will inherit an bigger family and learn new things about their culture. Just because you see how some people from different ethnicities act towards other people doesn't mean all people from that group are bad people.
I have respect for everyone  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2018, 06:26:39 PM »
Race, ethnic, religion, status, class, clan, etc., means very little to me...When I look for a mate especially a soulmate, character and compatibility are way more important...

NorCalBoriquen

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2018, 12:49:03 AM »
I have talked to people who said religion is a must for an relationship. I dont really care if a person is religious or not as I am not religious. I treat people the way I would want to be treated.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2018, 02:00:11 PM »
Damn my Vietnamese and Purto rican brothers...you guys got so many hot ass chicks, why hmong chicks??? there's only enough to go around for ourselves...re member we don't even make 1% of the world population...g o back to your women...wait for us to multiply exponentially first...;D

Hunting exclusively Hmong?

What is there to like about Hmong women?

Don't know about him but I hunt everything.  If I go eat at a vegetarian buffet, I'll go hungry. 

I worked in San Jose, the city where it is a rare to see Hmong.  I'll go hungry if I eat bay area Hmong only. 

Thank you for saying my Viet women are hot.  Some of the hot ones are hard to please as well.  From what I know, you can fake the baller status to them but you got 2 weeks to fawk them before they realize that you still living with Mommy. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2018, 12:46:14 AM »
Hi everyone,

I am not Hmong so I do have a couple question about American Hmong women. I once dated a couple of Hmong girls when I use to live in Sacramento, Ca.
I was very attracted to them but I found they liked to party and drink which was a deal breaker for me. I had talked to a couple other Hmong's who also liked clubbing and drinking.
Is this normal for Hmong women or was I taking to the wrong women? I am not into clubbing, drinking or parties. I feel I am too old for that and all I wanted was to have a strong relationship with a family.
yeah, it's normal if she wants to get laid, not if she wants a family and real relationship.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2018, 06:18:51 PM »
yeah, it's normal if she wants to get laid, not if she wants a family and real relationship.

Depends as there are some club girls that want a family and a real relationship and there are also some non-club girls that don't want a family and a real relationship.. .

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2018, 01:48:19 AM »
I find most people who act out and go crazy with the partying is mostly due to having strict parents growing up, getting out of a bad relationship or from having kids very young.
I never been into clubbing or getting messed up. I didn't come from a strict family as my father passed away when I was 3 months and my mom was an alcoholic growing up. I just learned from mistake made from myself or from others. Education was not an option growing up. My priorities were putting food on the table and trying not to get killed because where I lived you were either a norteno or sureno and I chosen none of that crap but still got harassed. 
Now that I am older I can relate to people who grew up the same way I did, with hardship. I respect those who were able to walk away and do something with their life.
This is what I found with the two Hmong women I once knew. They were lost feeling like others wouldn't understand so they only dated Hmong guys who treated them like crap. I couldn't understand why their man treated them that way because they were so beautiful and sweet.  In the end they were more open towards others and they are doing better now.

Due to some Phers' fragile self-esteem, a thread I posted up earlier can explain why those two women were with loser Hmong men.

Did you know that it's actually considered quite judgmental, arrogant and snobby for a Hmong women to want to date only successful and attractive men?

The Hmong have very foolish romantic notions about life. To be viewed as a good, kind-hearted person, women are expected to always prefer the homeless orphan type and help him become a rags to riches story.

Every story promises happiness, which is why many Hmong girls foolishly go for this type of men who turn out - not surprisingly - to be bums.

The Hmong have a very twisted view that someone in bad shape is in no position to judge so they must be nicer and kinder. This is why you see a lot of attractive Hmong women with loser Hmong men.

Hmong mothers who push their daughters toward the successful and well-to-do suitor are always depicted as greedy, mean, controlling and judgmental. She's suppose to take in the stray dog and give her daughter over to him.

It's such a silly notion. Hmong movies are filled with this storyline.

It's so ridiculous that during courtship if a man asks a girl what she wants in a man, for her to say "someone who is intelligent, has courage,  has a good-paying job to support a family, and comes from a good family background" might turn off a man!

It's so dumb. The theory is that if a girl really loves a man then he's suppose to test her by being a total broke-a.ss bum. Silly games, indeed.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2018, 04:32:46 AM »

Did you know that it's actually considered quite judgmental, arrogant and snobby for a Hmong women to want to date only successful and attractive men?

And yet you put Hmong men down by saying they are short fat and have flat nose like your divorcee spouse...

It's so dumb....being a total broke-a.ss bum. Silly games, indeed.

Glad you realized how much of an epic fail you are by being "flat broke" despite your mom's huge sacrifices over the years to give you the "world"...absolutely nothing to show for it...and what do you do? Yep, kicked your own fragile elderly mother to the curb like garbage when she needs you the most... :idiot2:

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2018, 05:14:35 PM »
Interesting and funny inputs in this thread.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2018, 02:11:16 AM »
Interesting and funny inputs in this thread.

But sadly true.

Advertisements