Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Women in California  (Read 14994 times)

NorCalBoriquen

Re: Hmong Women in California
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2019, 11:01:25 PM »
Regardless of some people's bad views of Hmong women on here, I dont see that at all. Maybe it's because I don't live in a large Hmong community. I have never look at a race and thought of bad stereotypes (except for Chinese drivers). You will find your black sheep in all ethnicities no matter where you live.
Who cares about persons weight or fingers size lol. The only people who really care about that are shallow people who think their god's gift to the world. Do you buy a car or house because it looks nice outside even though it's falling apart inside? I find larger women have the best hearts and make the best parents O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2019, 12:39:11 AM »
I have never look at a race and thought of bad stereotypes (except for Chinese drivers).

Perceiving "Chinese" or even Asians as a whole as bad drivers is as shallow as perceiving "Hmong girls" like to party and drink...

You will find your black sheep in all ethnicities no matter where you live.

True, as there are bad drivers or members of other groups that also like party and drink ...too.

NorCalBoriquen

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2019, 07:11:31 PM »
Perceiving "Chinese" or even Asians as a whole as bad drivers is as shallow as perceiving "Hmong girls" like to party and drink...

True, as there are bad drivers or members of other groups that also like party and drink ...too.
Those are your words, I never said anything about "Asian as bad drivers", just Chinese and it's a fact. Stop trying to twist words around to make yourself like a victim. You must be trying to pick a fight or you must be bored, either way I am not punching bag. It must be missable being you. I wonder what goes through your head all day. You probably get all defensive when it rains thinking God has it out for you or you think the world is about to end when you get a flat tire in a parking lot.
Chill out...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2019, 12:48:52 AM »
Those are your words, I never said anything about "Asian as bad drivers", just Chinese and it's a fact.

Didn't say that you said, "Asian as bad drivers" but more so pointing out the many shallow people have perceived and connected that negative stereotype with Asians in general for many years. And yes, it's as shallow as your "Chinese" are bad driver stereotype and nope, definitely not a "fact" as it doesn't apply to all and every group has their own good and bad drivers.

Claiming that Chinese are bad drivers is as shallow and bad as Trump claiming Puerto Ricans as "lazy and ingrates" because there are lazy and ingrates in every other group as well but doesn't apply to all so it's an opinion, NOT a fact.

Stop trying to twist words around to make yourself like a victim.

I'm not the one that has no game hooking up Hmong girls that don't go to club...

You must be trying to pick a fight or you must be bored, either way I am not punching bag. It must be missable being you. I wonder what goes through your head all day. You probably get all defensive when it rains thinking God has it out for you or you think the world is about to end when you get a flat tire in a parking lot.
Chill out...

I don't care what you are but I will point out your hypocrisy and shallowness. Speaking of "missable", you're the one that come to a Hmong site crying why you don't have game to find Hmong girls that don't do clubs..

Here's an example of your hypocrisy and shallowness..:

You said this:
"I really don't believe in stereotypes as I am Puerto Rican and Italian and heard many bad things about my race and culture"

But then you also said this:

"..except Chinese drivers..just Chinese and it's a fact"

I can find countless opinions, comments and articles about other groups being bad drivers or are connected with other negative stereotypes too including Puerto Ricans and Italians but it doesn't make it "fact"...just because some members of a group are this or that, doesn't reflect all members...so stereotyping a group as whole is very "shallow"...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2019, 07:59:21 AM »
Regardless of some people's bad views of Hmong women on here, I dont see that at all. Maybe it's because I don't live in a large Hmong community. I have never look at a race and thought of bad stereotypes (except for Chinese drivers). You will find your black sheep in all ethnicities no matter where you live.
Who cares about persons weight or fingers size lol. The only people who really care about that are shallow people who think their god's gift to the world. Do you buy a car or house because it looks nice outside even though it's falling apart inside? I find larger women have the best hearts and make the best parents O0
OH NO you Did'ain't!!!   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

you just offended theking of butthurt!!!  :idiot2: :2funny: :idiot2: :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2019, 06:17:41 PM »
OH NO you Did'ain't!!!   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

you just offended theking of butthurt!!!  :idiot2: :2funny: :idiot2: :2funny:

"OH NO you Did'ain't!!!"

you just enjoyed a ton of "butthurt" from your Master Trump ...Yep, same *shallow* guy that stereotyped Puerto Ricans as being "lazy and ingrates"...

But since the DUNCE Trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped loves his Master Trump's semen so much, he won't even care if his master put him down as a "bad driver" using the age old "Asians can't drive" stereotype... All the DUNCE can think about is pulling his master's foreskin as far down as possible so he can run the tip of his tongue around his master's penile gland to capture all the semen behind it.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NorCalBoriquen

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2019, 08:00:51 PM »
 :'( yes my feelings are hurt because I care so much about your opinions and comments ::)! When you start paying my bills then lets talk about that but for now your comments are just a laugh on your end because your the only person who finds them funny. I don't get into it with forum Gangsta's, sorry.
Anyhow, for those nice people who replied I just wanted to thank you.
For those forum gansters who lives in their moms basements playing video games all day and hijacks others forums, kee up the great work O0. Your parents must be proud ;D

Peace, I am out. I gotta take my lazy Puerto Rican butt to Home Depot and see if I can find work with the other Mexicans since we are all lazy  :2funny:

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2019, 08:18:53 AM »
"OH NO you Did'ain't!!!"

you just enjoyed a ton of "butthurt" from your Master Trump ...Yep, same *shallow* guy that stereotyped Puerto Ricans as being "lazy and ingrates"...

But since the DUNCE Trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped loves his Master Trump's semen so much, he won't even care if his master put him down as a "bad driver" using the age old "Asians can't drive" stereotype... All the DUNCE can think about is pulling his master's foreskin as far down as possible so he can run the tip of his tongue around his master's penile gland to capture all the semen behind it.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LOL...common sense would tell you that NCB has a right to his own opinion.  and just because it differs from your's, there's no reason to get all butthurt and attack homeboy....

But lets get back to the subject...hmon g women in california are biatches;  you got your poj laibs, gangster biatches, who would lay for any man or blow them up.  then you got Duma's Biatches, these are college students, who don't know any better that gets pimped around until graduate.  the Milf's, old a$$ biatches who would slap you with their stacks of hard earned "green money" if you try to look down on them...last but not least, you got the REAL B!TCH...theking, he need d!ck, too! ha!

Like this post: +1
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2019, 09:43:09 AM »

Those are your words, I never said anything about "Asian as bad drivers", just Chinese and it's a fact. Stop trying to twist words around to make yourself like a victim. You must be trying to pick a fight or you must be bored, either way I am not punching bag. It must be missable being you. I wonder what goes through your head all day. You probably get all defensive when it rains thinking God has it out for you or you think the world is about to end when you get a flat tire in a parking lot.
Chill out...
:2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2019, 04:16:38 PM »
:'( yes my feelings are hurt because I care so much about your opinions and comments ::)! When you start paying my bills then lets talk about that but for now your comments are just a laugh on your end because your the only person who finds them funny. I don't get into it with forum Gangsta's, sorry.
Anyhow, for those nice people who replied I just wanted to thank you.
For those forum gansters who lives in their moms basements playing video games all day and hijacks others forums, kee up the great work O0. Your parents must be proud ;D

Peace, I am out. I gotta take my lazy Puerto Rican butt to Home Depot and see if I can find work with the other Mexicans since we are all lazy  :2funny:

Same to you...don't let the door hit you on your way out... ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2019, 04:18:54 PM »
:2funny:

Wow, this is like the 4th or 5th response in regards to me now in just a few hours from this narrow minded ignorant ...Yep, still foaming badly...Yeah sure he tried to keep his words ("ignore") but once his foam takes over, he's just as worthless as his words.. ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2019, 04:23:37 PM »
LOL...common sense would tell you that NCB has a right to his own opinion.  and just because it differs from your's, there's no reason to get all butthurt and attack homeboy....

But lets get back to the subject...hmon g women in california are biatches;  you got your poj laibs, gangster biatches, who would lay for any man or blow them up.  then you got Duma's Biatches, these are college students, who don't know any better that gets pimped around until graduate.  the Milf's, old a$$ biatches who would slap you with their stacks of hard earned "green money" if you try to look down on them...last but not least, you got the REAL B!TCH...theking, he need d!ck, too! ha!

Oh check out the DUNCE Trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped huffing and puffing about "common sense".. ;D ;D ;D :idiot2:

Yep, same Trump's "d!ck" sucking DUNCE that claimed he has beaten Hmong girls out of race boyfriends when he was younger...What a "Biatches"!!! ;D ;D ;D

His White master can put the DUNCE all he wants and the DUNCE will stilll gladly swallow every drop of his White master's semen...

Offline Niello

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2019, 07:11:26 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am not Hmong so I do have a couple question about American Hmong women. I once dated a couple of Hmong girls when I use to live in Sacramento, Ca.
I was very attracted to them but I found they liked to party and drink which was a deal breaker for me. I had talked to a couple other Hmong's who also liked clubbing and drinking.
Is this normal for Hmong women or was I taking to the wrong women? I am not into clubbing, drinking or parties. I feel I am too old for that and all I wanted was to have a strong relationship with a family.

hmmm...

It takes time to find the right girl who will stop or change. Just be patient and the right person will appear!

GOod luck!

ua kiag xwb, tuag los tseg.

Advertisements