Advertisement

Author Topic: Why do Asian Women dislike Asian Men? This is becoming a trend..  (Read 10525 times)

Offline Allday-24

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Why do Asian Women dislike Asian Men? This is becoming a trend..
« on: November 03, 2018, 01:37:08 PM »
I've traveled to many places around the world and I can assure you that....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Why do Asian Women dislike Asian Men? This is becoming a trend..
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 08:47:01 PM »
The Japanese say Japanese women's lifestyles are more flexible than their male counterpart's.

Same goes for all Asian women.

Once they are wedded to Asian men though, they don't have that flexibility anymore.

So, most keep their freedom and flexibility by looking outside the circle of Asian men.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 10:10:54 AM »
Actually...the honest truth is we just dont look good.  Compared to our counterparts.. .we just dont look good.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline czionyang

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 12:16:25 PM »
The Japanese say Japanese women's lifestyles are more flexible than their male counterpart's.

Same goes for all Asian women.

Once they are wedded to Asian men though, they don't have that flexibility anymore.

So, most keep their freedom and flexibility by looking outside the circle of Asian men.

Very true, Women, in general, are attracted to taller guys. Asian men are 5'7 feet tall in average. Boyish looks. either too skinny or overweight. As for attitude wise, Asian men are perceived to be too serious and boring. The odds keep stacking against Asian guys. The solution, stop worrying about your image as an Asian man, and start improving yourself and encourage your Asian brothers to go lift some weights and be confident. When you are confident and full of muscle, women don't see you as "ANOTHER ASIAN GUY".

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 12:28:51 AM »

Depends as reason(s) can vary...

I'm sure like how some Asian men "dislike" Asian women and opted to hook up with women of other race, it's mainly a preference thing...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 12:35:34 AM »
Actually...the honest truth is we just dont look good.  Compared to our counterparts.. .we just dont look good.

Perhaps that applies to you personally? ....but like in your "Romanian girls" thread, it's just depends....as there are good and bad looking male and female members of every race ....so just depends...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 05:34:51 AM »
Well i can say my asian friend doesnt like that im talking to non asian girls. 😀

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Allday-24

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 11:39:57 AM »
I think we need an intervention! Let's come together bros

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2018, 12:15:35 PM »
It is a give and take world.  They take a few of our azn women and we take a few of theirs.  Think of it being terms of being gay.  The gay community attacks one another so why should you worry yourself over nothing?  Their groups deserves one another. 

Same goes with azn women lusting for white guys who loves a me love you long time moments.  It balances to cancels out one another so worry yourself not. 

I went to the u of Wis for Halloween on states street and believe me not but I felt like a place I belong.  I can make out with the purest looking white chick at will but they being drunk helps a whole lot too but the point is that them white Chicks still sings to the Jackie Chan kaydoo music.  Thanks to the exposure, we are on the map again. 

It is all out getting out there and get your fair share instead of seeing the competitors taking your worth and feeling sorry for yourself. 

If there are any girls hating on their azn men then there are white Chicks hating on their white guys too. 

It all balances out in the end.  Sometimes we over think things cuz we get that silly vibes that just because an azn chick is all hipster or Americanized does not mean she wants a cow boy.  Matter of fact, cow boys want other cow girls. 

I don't hit on them country music chick.  I know she still has eyes for a white guy who walks in the room with that cowboy hat on.  With that, I let them live.  I can't do country.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2018, 01:49:36 PM »

If there are any girls hating on their azn men then there are white Chicks hating on their white guys too. 

Yes there are...I know my nephews white wife wasn't attracted to white guys and prefers Asian men instead ...they've been married for over a decade now and have two children...in terms of mixed race children, I think Asian and white mixed kids look the best...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 02:11:08 PM »
Yes there are...I know my nephews white wife wasn't attracted to white guys and prefers Asian men instead ...they've been married for over a decade now and have two children...in terms of mixed race children, I think Asian and white mixed kids look the best...

Maybe I'm not homo but the white or Euro mix azn women are hot. 

It is like add a mix to fix an issue like want to be taller or fix that flat nose or lightening up your hair color. 

I remembered watching a movie I think called big trouble in little China where the evil guy was hunting for a rare Chinese chick with green eyes. 

People with pretty eye balls, it is like you can't stop looking at them. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2018, 12:58:32 AM »
You heard of Russel Wong? As hot a hunk as a hot hunk can get.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2018, 01:00:18 AM »
Those in Vietnam have grouped up. Their tactic: zij kiag xwb thiaj tau.

I think we need an intervention! Let's come together bros

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2018, 01:02:59 AM »
I think we need to let loose more and not always trying to be a good, steady father.

Just play. Then we'd be less boring.

Very true, Women, in general, are attracted to taller guys. Asian men are 5'7 feet tall in average. Boyish looks. either too skinny or overweight. As for attitude wise, Asian men are perceived to be too serious and boring. The odds keep stacking against Asian guys. The solution, stop worrying about your image as an Asian man, and start improving yourself and encourage your Asian brothers to go lift some weights and be confident. When you are confident and full of muscle, women don't see you as "ANOTHER ASIAN GUY".

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2018, 01:04:40 AM »
True. Other chicks love us, too. I'm going to find one.

It is a give and take world.  They take a few of our azn women and we take a few of theirs.  Think of it being terms of being gay.  The gay community attacks one another so why should you worry yourself over nothing?  Their groups deserves one another. 

Same goes with azn women lusting for white guys who loves a me love you long time moments.  It balances to cancels out one another so worry yourself not. 

I went to the u of Wis for Halloween on states street and believe me not but I felt like a place I belong.  I can make out with the purest looking white chick at will but they being drunk helps a whole lot too but the point is that them white Chicks still sings to the Jackie Chan kaydoo music.  Thanks to the exposure, we are on the map again. 

It is all out getting out there and get your fair share instead of seeing the competitors taking your worth and feeling sorry for yourself. 

It all balances out in the end.  Sometimes we over think things cuz we get that silly vibes that just because an azn chick is all hipster or Americanized does not mean she wants a cow boy.  Matter of fact, cow boys want other cow girls. 

I don't hit on them country music chick.  I know she still has eyes for a white guy who walks in the room with that cowboy hat on.  With that, I let them live.  I can't do country.

"...

Advertisements