Advertisement

Author Topic: Why do Asian Women dislike Asian Men? This is becoming a trend..  (Read 10526 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Why do Asian Women dislike Asian Men? This is becoming a trend..
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2019, 10:16:19 AM »
From my observation and reports from dating sites, successful Asian men tend to be super nerdy and have no personality. Not to say that this isn't true for white men as well, it's just that the white man can at least advance his wife's career in mainstream culture.

It is a two-way street though. Successful Asian men also marry outside their race group, especially those who are actually decent looking and have a personality. Thus, Asian women (especially Hmong women) would have to marry down in order to stay within their race group. 

I'd like to see more Hmong men have higher career ambitions. They need to be more competitive and show up for the all out race war. At the moment, they aren't even contenders. The other race groups aren't feeling threatened at all when it comes to business, education, sports and so on. Hmong boys should really strive harder and try to dominate a highly respected industry as men. Maybe they could dominate the culinary world, auto decal design, ranching, BBQ house, etc. I don't know. Figure out something!

But please none of that gangsta thug wannabe, wearing your pants low and talking ghetto when you in your 30s and got 5+ kids.

And yet you married a divorced "Hmong" man....I bet he married "down" because HYPOCRITES are much lower...they're like scums... ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements