Advertisement

Author Topic: This is one reason why I feel the election is a joke!!!  (Read 562 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
This is one reason why I feel the election is a joke!!!
« on: November 07, 2018, 07:15:19 PM »
 ;D:

Dennis Hof, Dead Brothel Owner From Nevada, Just Won In A Landslide

Dennis Hof, a brothel owner who died last month, overwhelmingly won an election to Nevada’s State Assembly on Tuesday.

Hof, a reality-television star touted as the state’s most well-known pimp, ran as an outspoken Republican for Nevada’s Assembly District 36 before he died in October at the age of 72. Due to state law, however, he remained on the ballot and the state’s leading GOP officials had urged voters to still cast their ballots for him in order to deprive Democrats of the chance to flip the seat.

The Nevada Independent noted that signs had been posted at polling places throughout Hof’s district informing voters that he had died, but some estimates say he still won about 63 percent of the vote regardless.

The Nevada Republican Party will now be responsible for filling the dead man’s office.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: This is one reason why I feel the election is a joke!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 10:22:20 PM »
That's Republicans for you. It doesn't matter if you're a brothel owner, certified liar, criminal or even a dead candidate. You'll get their vote as long as you say you're a Republican.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: This is one reason why I feel the election is a joke!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 02:48:55 PM »
The "joke" aspect also applies to the donkeys too...FACT!

Advertisements