Advertisement

Author Topic: This Asian guy found a way to keep both of his wives happy  (Read 1421 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
This Asian guy found a way to keep both of his wives happy
« on: November 05, 2018, 12:42:29 AM »
 ???:

Man Living the Dream with Two Beautiful Wives Shares How He Keeps Them Happy

During the last Valentine’s Day, many couples took the opportunity to show off their lovey dovey photos on social media but this Thai family’s photo is next level.

Warissara Poksrichan, 32, had posted a photo taken with her husband and another wife, which went viral on social media as netizens were envious of her husband having two beautiful wives. Looks like he is living almost every man’s dream! According to Coconuts, Warissara wrote, “People are bragging about their husbands on Facebook. Well, my husband happens to have two wives!” You may think that life with two wives can get stressful but the husband, Manop Nuttayothin, 42, says that they have a happy and harmonious household. Wow! The Bangkok man said that he originally had three wives but sadly, his first wife had passed away.

Warissara is his second wife and they have been together for more than a decade before he met his current third wife, 26-year-old Nattaya Tongpan, who became part of the happy family too. He has had three children with each of his wives, which means he has nine children in total. Both of his current wives are happy with their husband and they also get along well with each other.

Their story impressed everyone so much that Thai media picked it up and even interviewed them for their secrets to a happy marriage. Manop says that he is really lucky to have had three wives and he keeps his household peaceful by resolving conflicts as soon as any arises. He explained, “Sometimes it happens. I’ll overlook something and realise that I treated one wife better than the other. When I understand that’s a problem, I make sure I treat the two of them equally.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: This Asian guy found a way to keep both of his wives happy
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 08:20:41 AM »
???:

Man Living the Dream with Two Beautiful Wives Shares How He Keeps Them Happy

During the last Valentine’s Day, many couples took the opportunity to show off their lovey dovey photos on social media but this Thai family’s photo is next level.

Warissara Poksrichan, 32, had posted a photo taken with her husband and another wife, which went viral on social media as netizens were envious of her husband having two beautiful wives. Looks like he is living almost every man’s dream! According to Coconuts, Warissara wrote, “People are bragging about their husbands on Facebook. Well, my husband happens to have two wives!” You may think that life with two wives can get stressful but the husband, Manop Nuttayothin, 42, says that they have a happy and harmonious household. Wow! The Bangkok man said that he originally had three wives but sadly, his first wife had passed away.

Warissara is his second wife and they have been together for more than a decade before he met his current third wife, 26-year-old Nattaya Tongpan, who became part of the happy family too. He has had three children with each of his wives, which means he has nine children in total. Both of his current wives are happy with their husband and they also get along well with each other.

Their story impressed everyone so much that Thai media picked it up and even interviewed them for their secrets to a happy marriage. Manop says that he is really lucky to have had three wives and he keeps his household peaceful by resolving conflicts as soon as any arises. He explained, “Sometimes it happens. I’ll overlook something and realise that I treated one wife better than the other. When I understand that’s a problem, I make sure I treat the two of them equally.

Men w/ many wives would agree w/ this secret and men looking for a second wives would use this secret on the women too..  They say things like I'd love both of you equally etc...  What concerns me more is why do women fall into this trap.  At the end of the day doesn't change the fact you're sharing your man w/ another person and i'm even wondering if the love is real.   Ever wonder why women don't have two husbands?  Well, the men would not put up w/ it.  Why do we women do it?  Just a thought.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: This Asian guy found a way to keep both of his wives happy
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 09:35:16 AM »
Men w/ many wives would agree w/ this secret and men looking for a second wives would use this secret on the women too..  They say things like I'd love both of you equally etc...  What concerns me more is why do women fall into this trap.  At the end of the day doesn't change the fact you're sharing your man w/ another person and i'm even wondering if the love is real.   Ever wonder why women don't have two husbands?  Well, the men would not put up w/ it.  Why do we women do it?  Just a thought.

Depends as some women do have two husbands too and it seems to work... ???...:

Katherine Starkweather. Marrying multiple husbands at the same time, or polyandry, creates a safety net for women in some cultures,

Advertisements