Advertisement

Author Topic: say you dated someone and they ran off to marry their ex but then they come back  (Read 198 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +332
    • View Profile
because it didn't work out with their ex and they say they still want you, would you still want that person?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +139
    • View Profile
no, as there're plenty of fishes in the sea.  PLENTY.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +332
    • View Profile
no, as there're plenty of fishes in the sea.  PLENTY.
Even if you really loved the person because they brightened up your everything while they were with you?

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +239
    • View Profile
Nope

Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +139
    • View Profile
Even if you really loved the person because they brightened up your everything while they were with you?
Nope.  In time, you'll get over her.

Offline DuMa

• Sr. Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +298
    • View Profile
Yes but for fawk only.  Make that a fawk till her roast beef gets all smashed up and dump her cold once I find a new gf. 

How can you say no to a free fawk unless she gonna play the purposely baby daddy trick on you. 

Remember to bring your own condoms.

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
well sometime's some people have to see for themselve that the grass isn't any bushier on the other side...hahah lols how big is your pride...that is the question...my pride is way to big...I don't know if that's good or bad...but i'm a natural born perfectionist. ..and with me, there's no second chances, not even a warning...I'm a cheezy ass fruitcake sometimes, but I don't play games...lols

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
So, they first ran off from their ex to date you. Then they ran off from you back to their ex. Then they ran off from their ex again back to you.

I see an unstable person right there. Can't decide whom to stick to for more than a year.

If you take them back, chances are they will run off to their ex a third and back to you a third and then to their ex again a fourth time, etc.

You and the ex are becoming one: an abandoned ex.

because it didn't work out with their ex and they say they still want you, would you still want that person?

« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 11:51:11 PM by Reporter »

Advertisements