Advertisement

Author Topic: say you dated someone and they ran off to marry their ex but then they come back  (Read 7466 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Don't be surprised. I've seen some men that have taken their wives back because they want to be the winner at the end but the real winner is the women!  ;D
Some guys think: I can take her back, even though she's been passed around or I can marry a divorcee, who's also been passed around, and they decide one is just as good as another but she's the mother of their kids so they'd rather take her back because she'll love the kids more.

Other guys are like, Fvck no! She's betrayed me, I don't ever want to go through that again. I'd rather take my chances with someone new who hasn't fvcked me over like this.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
From my observation, the reason why someone would take back their cheating spouse is because they are not ready to let go.. everything happened so fast that their heart is not ready to let go of that person or that marriage. However, give a few months and that person will come to their senses and realized that they don't want to be that fool anymore and will be the one that leave the cheating spouse instead.
sometime it's not about letting go but a matter of unimportant pride...they take the Ex back just so the new lover can't have them, ruined of what they had and like most women would do, pay back double times 2!  the relationship is no longer important, it just pride and revenge now...taking the Ex is the false gesture, believing that the original was a better lover/phucker or what have you.  It is to prevent them from building a solid relationship.  It is also a form of reverting the act of cheating, making the other person feel how it is to be cheated on.  Lastly, most women take back the EX, just to torture;  she's smart, she has no real intentions of rebuilding the relationship, she's taking him back so that she can do what he did to her, make him feel the real pain of cheating x2...she's gonna cheat and not behind his back, it'll be in front of his face, in front of his friends/relatives and in public.  she's going to humiliate him, take all his materialistic things and then call the cops to lock him up, have a new bf move in with her and the final stab in the back, make him pay child support and alimony. 

as most would say, 'be patient and take the high road so that when you put in your best efforts, there would be no regrets.'
i'd say, "phuck that sh!t!  wb Zaj Dab Neeg twb xaus lawm!"

ha!

« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 08:24:53 AM by ZDN »

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sometimes the one who cheated eventually wants out because they've tasted the forbidden fruit and crave more.  Its only when they've been torn free and start to fall down that they start to miss the old, stable life.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Even if they stay, they've lost that love from their s/o and things will not be the same ever again. So it's better to start a new life with someone else. If they come back it's only because they have no place to stay. They need a rebound. They need someone to support them financially until they can find a way to leave again. Sad but that's the truth. They know their ex will take them back because they have a history together.
them users!

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
Wen you take her back. She now has the power to ruin ur life. Omce she leave and you take her back. She'll do it again.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Key word, "ran off..." I'm kind of in that situation, whether she'd ran off or was coerced to I really don't know at the moment. But if I knew she did ran off... No. She'd already killed me that day. I have no more heart to love.

Advertisements