Advertisement

Author Topic: that teacher in Maywood who got  (Read 779 times)

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
that teacher in Maywood who got
« on: November 06, 2018, 02:23:26 PM »
into a brawl with a student deserves a round of applaud.  i know some of ya'll will say that the teacher should of kept his cool, blah, blah, blah.  kid deserves to get his ass whoop.  if that was my son talking like that to a teacher.  showing any disrespect of any kind, trust me, i would of whoop his a$$ myself.  most kids these day in age has no respect to teachers, educators. 

again, things on here is just your opinion.  this is mine.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: that teacher in Maywood who got
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 04:11:52 PM »
into a brawl with a student deserves a round of applaud.  i know some of ya'll will say that the teacher should of kept his cool, blah, blah, blah.  kid deserves to get his ass whoop.  if that was my son talking like that to a teacher.  showing any disrespect of any kind, trust me, i would of whoop his a$$ myself.  most kids these day in age has no respect to teachers, educators. 

again, things on here is just your opinion.  this is mine.

If it's the kid's fault/actions/upbringing... I'll refer back to the reasons why I say, having kids is NOT a requirement in life so only have them if you can bring them up appropriately. .

..Sadly, some parents with kids like that will go in and cuss the teacher out or sue the school instead of owning up to their mistakes, learn from it and move forward...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 04:15:29 PM »
On the flip side, the other argument can say that if that was my child and you grown up adults would lay a finger on them, I'm coming to school to whoop your azz.

I'm just saying cuz we got people in this world who goes by the book to the letter T. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 06:33:41 AM »
Just from online reports, most of his students were with him, siding with him.........so that has to mean something.  IDK, I guess I was raised to respect your elders, those that deserves your respect.

Advertisements