Advertisement

Author Topic: so is there no more Fresno Hmong New Year this year?  (Read 1939 times)

Offline blia

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
so is there no more Fresno Hmong New Year this year?
« on: November 05, 2018, 11:38:23 AM »
bound to happen, money hungry greed..is this karma? this group won the contract for the Fresno Fairground and overtook the other Hmong group on hosting the annual Hmong New Year and now they want us to help them fix their problem that they created within themselves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_cFCkgvlKQ

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Re: so is there no more Fresno Hmong New Year this year?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 01:30:28 PM »
Which is why I don't considered some of those frauds "leaders"...

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 11:29:45 PM »
I just go straight to the comments on youtube, lol. 

Anyways, are we talking about Mitch Her from Whyteshadow?  When someone accuse you of something this big, you have two options.  You either defend and prove they are wrong or don't do nothing because they were right. So, if you don't say nothing, then the world would call you the snake.  If you get label the snake, the question is, where are you going to hide? 

Like some people say on youtube, let see if Mitch and his team have something to say, if not then these dudes are probably right about most of it and Mitch and his team knows they will fall when the facts get presented.  I'm sure these guys ain't no angel either but when the other party surrender without a fight, well there you have it, lol.

Anyways, I thought and/or heard that Mitch was a millionaire.  There you go boys and girls, more money more problems, huge gigantic problems, lol. 

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 11:32:56 PM by starchaser1989 »

Like this post: +1

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 06:28:03 AM »
honestly, I wouldn't care if there were no more new year.  I stop going to such events long time ago. 

Offline blia

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 10:49:21 AM »
This is an opportunity for the Hmong International New Year to host their new year this year  ;D Remember last year they were doing it at a ball park and there were hardly anyone in attendance. Well, there you have it! Everyone may flock there instead if there is no more Hmong New Year being hosted at the fairground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t2z6sGSrsw

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 12:47:59 PM »
I heard that a couple of those organizers, chairmen, leaders, was living in apartments prior to the new year and then all of a sudden they were buying houses and brand new cars ??? ;D  I don't care what you do with the leftover money, but you have to put that money towards your people and your community first before anything.

But again, those are my opinions. I guess thats why I'm broke with a broken car and still living in my 2 bedroom apartment :'(

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 05:05:44 PM »
I heard that a couple of those organizers, chairmen, leaders, was living in apartments prior to the new year and then all of a sudden they were buying houses and brand new cars ??? ;D  I don't care what you do with the leftover money, but you have to put that money towards your people and your community first before anything.

But again, those are my opinions. I guess thats why I'm broke with a broken car and still living in my 2 bedroom apartment :'(

True one was living in apt to the point that meeting can’t take place because not spacious enough.  All of a sudden after New Year... new house, new car, etc.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 06:31:35 PM »
True one was living in apt to the point that meeting can’t take place because not spacious enough.  All of a sudden after New Year... new house, new car, etc.

Frauds have no shame so not surprised....

Advertisements