Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways... I was having a conversation with a girl last night and she said..  (Read 958 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Some stuff I found very funnie!

She said "my favorite positon is the cox"

And she also said "this guy had a hardy cock and it only had one eye".

I asked her to say it agian..

It was a funnie conversation.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
You shouldn't have these conversations if your diicck eye haven't opened yet. 

One time, I was at the club and I was bumping and grinding a Chinese chick at an SF Chinese club.  Her friend came back and told us that the guy she was grinding with has a pencil diicck.   Now that's messed up. 

Well when it was my turn, I placed my booty to her vagina and was expecting to feel a hard vagina but it was crunchy and mushy.   Later on that night, I realized that the crunchy sound is her unshaven bush. 

Try it out if you don't believe me.  Your booty is just as sensitive as your hands.  If you grab them, you might go to jail but if you booty grind them, you can feel her hard vagina cuz the upper part of a woman's ahem is made out of bone.  If she fat, you on your own. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Shes an arxhitect from cambridge.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Then we started talking about architexture.. .

And how civilizations with no interactons with one another developed similar structures..ie pyramidal structures..

And then the one girl said Im an architect too!

But I tell you what..it was nice to be able to have those sort of conversations with people.

Advertisements