Advertisement

Author Topic: I think we need to ban needles ;), damn Asian woman!!!  (Read 967 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
I think we need to ban needles ;), damn Asian woman!!!
« on: November 12, 2018, 09:15:19 PM »
If true, she's .... :idiot2: :knuppel2::

Ex-farm supervisor charged over Australia strawberry sabotage

SYDNEY (AFP) - Police investigating a major Australian strawberry needle contamination scare that sparked nationwide panic identified a former farm supervisor on Monday (Nov 12) as their main suspect.

Pins and needles were found stuck into the fruit in September, leading supermarkets to pull boxes from shelves across Australia and New Zealand and forcing farmers to dump crops.

The sabotage and a rash of suspected hoaxes and copycat attacks also prompted the national government to raise criminal penalties for fruit tampering.

My Ut Trinh, 50, who worked at one of the strawberry farms where the tampered produce was grown, was arrested and charged with seven counts of contaminating goods by Queensland state police on Sunday.

She faced court on Monday and bail was denied after prosecutors said she could suffer retribution for her alleged actions, The Australian reported.

The court was told she was motivated by spite and revenge when she allegedly inserted the needles into the berries in early September, the newspaper added.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: I think we need to ban needles ;), damn Asian woman!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 03:10:03 PM »
She was "motivated by spite and revenge" the article said.  This is why bosses need to respect and their their employees well, a win win situation.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 06:20:47 PM »
She was "motivated by spite and revenge" the article said.  This is why bosses need to respect and their their employees well, a win win situation.

Even if that's the case (bad boss), she should only focus her "revenge" on her boss, not the innocent general public/customers that just happen to go shopping and buy those needle tainted strawberries.. .

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 09:10:38 AM »
I'm assuming she did it because hurting his business was the ultimate revenge, where it hurts the most,  and she was willing to sacrifice innocent people that's why she's in jail.  Again, be good to your employees, win win situation for all.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 11:05:59 AM »
Name smells like Viet.  We people can be evil like that. 

Still though, to put harms on the innocent is where I draw the line.  A different kind of sickness. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements