Advertisement

Author Topic: i'm almost a millionaire guys...no clickbait post....click to learn  (Read 2275 times)

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Re: i'm almost a millionaire guys...no clickbait post....click to learn
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2018, 07:39:15 PM »
Hrock,

About 7 years ago, you said you didn't have a job, and then got a job working in loss prevention.  Either you've been doing excellent day trading, or you are storytelling.  Saving 70-80% of your income, would put you in making 100k+ just to get by.  100k = 60k after all taxes and deductions.  Saving 70-80% would put you at spending 15k a year and saving 45k.  Can people really live with 15k cash?  I think a single person can escape it in the fox valley.

Pretty good job...if you aren't story telling...  The only way I can see this happening is if you took significant risk in the market and did not value invest...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: i'm almost a millionaire guys...no clickbait post....click to learn
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 10:18:02 AM »
Hrock,

About 7 years ago, you said you didn't have a job, and then got a job working in loss prevention.  Either you've been doing excellent day trading, or you are storytelling.  Saving 70-80% of your income, would put you in making 100k+ just to get by.  100k = 60k after all taxes and deductions.  Saving 70-80% would put you at spending 15k a year and saving 45k.  Can people really live with 15k cash?  I think a single person can escape it in the fox valley.

Pretty good job...if you aren't story telling...  The only way I can see this happening is if you took significant risk in the market and did not value invest...

i work in tons of jobs over the years
some low paying, some high paying

yes, i did work in the loss prevention for a while
what do i do if i find someone was stealing stuff
nothing.... i do nothing...
because the store is already making sooo much profit $$$$
we just recorded it down a loss and write it off in tax

tell you more if you are interest
really relax easy job

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements