Advertisement

Author Topic: Fake or real?  (Read 885 times)

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Fake or real?
« on: November 20, 2018, 10:20:48 PM »
I don't know if I should pull out the fake Christmas tree or get a real one. If I do get a real one I'll get something around 5 ft.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Fake or real?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 10:28:14 PM »
I don't know if I should pull out the fake Christmas tree or get a real one. If I do get a real one I'll get something around 5 ft.

Depends on you..Since you're buying it for your family, only you can answer that for you. Perhaps, ask your family?  ???

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 03:54:18 AM »
Get fake to cut cost since you will store and recycle again.

Get real if you like the smell of a real tree but careful to pick a fresh tree and keep them hydrated cuz them dry trees by Xmas time will catch fire and only takes less than a minute to engulf in flames. 

Or improvise.  Get any tall object and put hangers on them and heavily dose it with the white glittery pom pom looking thingy and ornaments and it will look triangle like a tree. 

Most importantly, do not rob your children of a Christmas ever.  They will remember the smallest aspect of life that will impact on their adult life.  I didn't have much of an Xmas while growing up poor but I will prevent that same feeling to fall ill on my future children. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 05:45:41 AM »
If you're really into the Christmas spirit, then a live tree would be the way to go.  But, if you're just ahh, whatever spirit and was just force to get something, then a fake one will do just fine.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 04:36:28 PM »
I do enjoy the smell and feel of a real tree. It helps bring in the spirit of the holiday O0

Advertisements